2020 Mini O's | MX and SX

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
JamesLayle721
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JL Designs

2020 Mini O's | MX and SX

Post by JamesLayle721 »

Huge thanks to everybody in the credits for helping with this track, had some fun building it and watching it get better as it gets passed onto other people. Spongebobs in the split sections are trash but, it works to stop riders from cutting over so it works. Also, yes I know, this track isn't very good as the SX was built by a 125 rider and the MX by an 85 rider and a Supermini rider. The MX track is almost spot on with scaling and all that, but the SX is poorly built and was made very quickly for the Mini O's event (which SX got canceled). Anyways, hope you guys like the tracks and have some fun on them! Thanks for downloading!
Credits:
-Ryder Gwynn | Building the SX track
-Tyler More | Fixing the MX track
-BAC | Statues and Decals I think (Dirt Decals, Dozer Decals, Towers, spongebobs, etc)
-Haggqvist | Bales, Banners, and stakes
-SMR510RR | Semis and Porta Potties
-Atlas | The overlay decal, most of the statues, all of the billboards, and a base track to build from the ground up
JLV | Game
Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/y1lhlynj ... s.rar/file
Discord: James Layle#0721
Timo Van Dyk
Team: MV Films

Re: 2020 Mini O's | MX and SX

Post by Timo Van Dyk »

Atleast you tried...
Rojo
Team: PBR HUSQVARNA

Post by Rojo »

kinda sucks tbh the jumps are to peaky and the SpongeBob placement sucks
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Rojo wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:05 am kinda sucks tbh the jumps are to peaky and the SpongeBob placement sucks
Kinda sucks you can’t leave positive constructive criticism. Maybe give some pointers on what he can do better instead of being an ass!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Rojo
Team: PBR HUSQVARNA

Post by Rojo »

137 wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:07 am
Rojo wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:05 am kinda sucks tbh the jumps are to peaky and the SpongeBob placement sucks
Kinda sucks you can’t leave positive constructive criticism. Maybe give some pointers on what he can do better instead of being an ass!
i did dumbass
JamesLayle721
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JL Designs

Post by JamesLayle721 »

Its not a fun track, its a track irl. The jumps, especially the step ups and everything on the sx, are steeo and peaky. The spongebob placement is supposed to be the limit of the inside corner so you do not cut.
Discord: James Layle#0721
Cael140
Team: FernWeh PMC

Post by Cael140 »

solid track bro. I can see you did a good job replicating the sx track! keep it up and hoping too see work in the future!