2021 MotoOption Supercross Round 17 Salt Lake City 2

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Worldeater

Re: 2021 MotoOption Supercross Round 13 Atlanta 1

Post by Worldeater »

Track is sick

Shouldn't the track have a day time setting though?
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Re: 2021 MotoOption Supercross Round 13 Atlanta 1

Post by jgmtbike »

This Atlanta 1 track is probably the best RF track in years. Every rhythm has multiple line choices and the whole track is fun and challenging. Kudos to whoever made the track this week, its amazing. Also good job whoever decided to put pre made ruts in some of the turns, they work really well. Hopefully the next 2 Atlanta tracks can be as good as this one! :D
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Re: 2021 MotoOption Supercross Round 14 Atlanta 2

Post by Jeremy150 »

First post updated with Atlanta 2
Jeremy150

Re: 2021 MotoOption Supercross Round 14 Atlanta 2

Post by Jeremy150 »

ATL 2 PASSWORD
X_P7hqH#g{,anGWcz[4H-~
Jeremy150

Re: 2021 MotoOption Supercross Round 15 Atlanta 3

Post by Jeremy150 »

First post updated with Atlanta 3
jojodash33
Team: Team ZYN

Post by jojodash33 »

4 days to make it accurate... and instead we get the same exact track we had last week. i get the track maps were the same but come on there was zero effort put into this track. plenty of time to fix it
JamesLayle721
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JL Designs

Post by JamesLayle721 »

jojodash33 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:15 pm 4 days to make it accurate... and instead we get the same exact track we had last week. i get the track maps were the same but come on there was zero effort put into this track. plenty of time to fix it
Had about 2 hours to work on the track after the race if the track crew is est to then sleep, then after that a full day of being able to work on the track, don't think rF is really dedicated to their series anymore. can't even put a fucking over under table in the one section after 2 rounds of seeing it in plain sight. :?
Discord: James Layle#0721
InfernalKerr77
Team: Jack Daniel's Racing

Post by InfernalKerr77 »

JamesLayle721 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:48 pm
jojodash33 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:15 pm 4 days to make it accurate... and instead we get the same exact track we had last week. i get the track maps were the same but come on there was zero effort put into this track. plenty of time to fix it
Had about 2 hours to work on the track after the race if the track crew is est to then sleep, then after that a full day of being able to work on the track, don't think rF is really dedicated to their series anymore. can't even put a fucking over under table in the one section after 2 rounds of seeing it in plain sight. :?
they purely base this series' tracks on the track maps AMA Supercross shows at the start of the season. just like every single year before this. This year they have been near perfect compared to the track maps given to them. (https://www.supercrosslive.com/track-maps)
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

InfernalKerr77 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:59 pm
they purely base this series' tracks on the track maps AMA Supercross shows at the start of the season. just like every single year before this. This year they have been near perfect compared to the track maps given to them. (https://www.supercrosslive.com/track-maps)
Kerr is Correct, it is not there problem the track maps dont end up being ran irl. The series for ever has gone off of the track maps
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
TheReeCP3
Team: Revo Husquvarna

Post by TheReeCP3 »

mx201 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:29 pm
Kerr is Correct, it is not there problem the track maps dont end up being ran irl. The series for ever has gone off of the track maps
They could always run the series the week after so that they have enough time to make modifications.
Brayden415
Team: Heavy

Post by Brayden415 »

TheReeCP3 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:32 pm
mx201 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:29 pm
They could always run the series the week after so that they have enough time to make modifications.
Yes they could but they never had and why change it after so many years.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

I think a lot of you don't realize the time and effort that goes into making the tracks. Not to mention they get passed along though multiple people (last I knew anyways) so a week extra really isn't enough time to make all the modifications with the amount of work they put in. And remember this isn't their job, they spend their time to put together awesome series for us, I think we can deal with some of the tracks not being entirely accurate. Honestly sometimes I feel like the way rF builds the tracks is better than real life! But that's just my opinion.
JamesLayle721
Crushed Dissenter
Team: JL Designs

Post by JamesLayle721 »

AHeckman2 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:14 pm I think a lot of you don't realize the time and effort that goes into making the tracks. Not to mention they get passed along though multiple people (last I knew anyways) so a week extra really isn't enough time to make all the modifications with the amount of work they put in. And remember this isn't their job, they spend their time to put together awesome series for us, I think we can deal with some of the tracks not being entirely accurate. Honestly sometimes I feel like the way rF builds the tracks is better than real life! But that's just my opinion.
To put in a over-under on the track after 2 2/3 weeks? Is that so hard? viewtopic.php?f=4&t=56360 This track took me about 5-6 hours, granted its not perfect and I'm not experienced in track making that much to make the tracks that quick, but for an experienced track builder to 1. get rid of the section on the front stretch before the finish and make that into rollers and a wall jump, probably takes 1 hour MAX and thats me being generous on time. and 2. get rid of 3 singles after the sand and put in a over-under, takes 35 minutes max. If they aren't using photoshop and using the in-game editor, then I'll be generous once again, 4-5 hours max for doing both of the tasks. If they cannot do that in 2 2/3 weeks then hire/work with track creators that aren't busy 24/7 for example, me, not saying that I'm the best track creator or can make rf style/level tracks, but any track creator can make and learn how to make rf style/level.
Discord: James Layle#0721
Blake_901

Post by Blake_901 »

hello
Jeremy150

Post by Jeremy150 »

ATLANTA 3 PASSWORD
+sVua,FD2~n]T?\F,M%MG2%