Park Canyon Supercross 2022

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Racers52

Park Canyon Supercross 2022

Post by Racers52 »

Thoughts
The target audience is people that want a simulator experience.
I recommend running the highest possible graphics settings to enjoy properly.
The track is erode ready and is really fun with a group of friends, also recommend turning on rider knockout to increase the risk/reward for hitting big lines.

Credits
JPerry - Terrain
Race/Hroot/Nikolas/ColtonD - Decals
JPerry/Affertz - Extended Terrain
ColtonD - Lighting and Skybox
Checkerz/HeyThereGuy/Haggavist - Tilemap/Erode

DOWNLOAD!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1428QZ3 ... sp=sharing

All other creators not mentioned thank you for making this possible.

**RIGHTS RESERVED**
Please do not use the decals or skybox from this track as it is reserved by its owners
Rojo
Team: PBR HUSQVARNA

Re: Park Canyon Supercross 2022

Post by Rojo »

Racers52 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:24 am Image

Thoughts
The target audience is people that want a simulator experience.
I recommend running the highest possible graphics settings to enjoy properly.
The track is erode ready and is really fun with a group of friends, also recommend turning on rider knockout to increase the risk/reward for hitting big lines.

Credits
JPerry - Terrain
Race/Hroot/Nikolas/ColtonD - Decals
JPerry/Affertz - Extended Terrain
ColtonD - Lighting and Skybox
Checkerz/HeyThereGuy/Haggavist - Tilemap/Erode

DOWNLOAD!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1428QZ3 ... sp=sharing

All other creators not mentioned thank you for making this possible.

**RIGHTS RESERVED**
Please do not use the decals or skybox from this track as it is reserved by its owners
where js7 @
Hayden_Scott
Team: District D|Brainsick

Post by Hayden_Scott »

OK... but were is Js7 compound at buddy boy
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

Definitely not anything close to a "sim experience" or realistic, but a lot of fun!
Quenteno
Team: Unlimited.Co

Post by Quenteno »

barks
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Rojo wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:57 amwhere js7 @
chillin in my folder, waiting on fresh models
Jrife548 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:37 am Definitely not anything close to a "sim experience" or realistic, but a lot of fun!
what constitutes a "sim experience" or realistic for you? Glad you are having fun though!
Quenteno wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:58 ambarks
yessir
Smerwin43

Post by Smerwin43 »

Jrife548 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:37 am Definitely not anything close to a "sim experience" or realistic, but a lot of fun!
Some jumps are a tiny bit peaky but they would be in real life as well, this is honestly the closest to a sim experience or realistic in a long time. Maybe go ride a supercross track in real life.
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

Smerwin43 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:11 pm
Some jumps are a tiny bit peaky but they would be in real life as well, this is honestly the closest to a sim experience or realistic in a long time. Maybe go ride a supercross track in real life.
I was going to say this track is pretty damn realistic lol. Its small scale, peaked jumps, and tight rhythms :?

Good job Race! You need to make another track like Castillo, me and the Wildside crew love that track :D :D
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

Smerwin43 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:11 pm Some jumps are a tiny bit peaky but they would be in real life as well, this is honestly the closest to a sim experience or realistic in a long time. Maybe go ride a supercross track in real life.
Nothing I'm about to say is a dis on the track creator, as this track is one of my new favorites. I'm just pointing out why I think it's not realistic in my opinion. I think the closest thing to a sim experience in this game is Jay's anaheim or Rogan's Indy, because those tracks are literally perfectly scaled to irl. I will say that riding this track does give me a sense of "more realistic than most tracks, especially rF." Again, I love the track, I think it's sick, this is not a dis on the course, alright? Alright.

Peaky jumps are fine, but if you're talking about real life, jumps like sx triples/finish lines are not even close to as peaky.

Also SX whoops don't look like this, and aren't even remotely as easy

I'm pretty sure hitting 4-4 out of a 90 degree corner on a 250f doesn't happen irl too often

In the editor, there's a tool that can tell you how tall and long jumps are. The SX triple is 12 feet tall and 100 feet long. What would be the 3 foot singles in rhythms are almost 7 feet tall. The finish line jump, which usually are pretty tiny, is a lil under 90 feet long. Tripling into a rhythm section is almost 90 feet long. The track is almost 30 feet wide. A standard pass through the whoops section can get you over 50mph.

Racers52 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:04 pm what constitutes a "sim experience" or realistic for you? Glad you are having fun though!
IMO a sim experience would be 1:1 scale tracks with super hard obstacles. That's the closest thing to IRL I can imagine this game getting to.

Everything on the track feels very realistic aside from the scale. This track would be just about the closest thing you could get to a real feeling track if the scale was closer to real life. It's insanely fun, and I appreciate the free content. Def one of my favorite tracks.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

jgmtbike wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:02 pm I was going to say this track is pretty damn realistic lol. Its small scale, peaked jumps, and tight rhythms :?

Good job Race! You need to make another track like Castillo, me and the Wildside crew love that track :D :D
From everyone involved, thanks! Castillo is definitely on the list for a remaster-type project.
Jrife548 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:14 pm Nothing I'm about to say is a dis on the track creator, as this track is one of my new favorites. I'm just pointing out why I think it's not realistic in my opinion. I think the closest thing to a sim experience in this game is Jay's anaheim or Rogan's Indy, because those tracks are literally perfectly scaled to irl. I will say that riding this track does give me a sense of "more realistic than most tracks, especially rF." Again, I love the track, I think it's sick, this is not a dis on the course, alright? Alright.

Peaky jumps are fine, but if you're talking about real life, jumps like sx triples/finish lines are not even close to as peaky.

Also SX whoops don't look like this, and aren't even remotely as easy

I'm pretty sure hitting 4-4 out of a 90 degree corner on a 250f doesn't happen irl too often

In the editor, there's a tool that can tell you how tall and long jumps are. The SX triple is 12 feet tall and 100 feet long. What would be the 3 foot singles in rhythms are almost 7 feet tall. The finish line jump, which usually are pretty tiny, is a lil under 90 feet long. Tripling into a rhythm section is almost 90 feet long. The track is almost 30 feet wide. A standard pass through the whoops section can get you over 50mph.

IMO a sim experience would be 1:1 scale tracks with super hard obstacles. That's the closest thing to IRL I can imagine this game getting to.

Everything on the track feels very realistic aside from the scale. This track would be just about the closest thing you could get to a real feeling track if the scale was closer to real life. It's insanely fun, and I appreciate the free content. Def one of my favorite tracks.
I'm completely fine with all these points of view or even arguments maybe.

The whoops are abit rolled off, I did ride the track with erode as part of breaking it in so this is probably the main cause for that. Go check out Castillo 2017 for some gnarly whoops, I promise you wont be disappointed :lol:

Ultimately, most proper 1:1 tracks dont "feel" 1:1. There are many variables that affect speed in real life that are not present in the game and this is the primary reason I dont get too stuck on precise measurements in the editor, or have high resistance traction to slow down the bikes.
Rojo
Team: PBR HUSQVARNA

Post by Rojo »

Racers52 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:04 pm
Rojo wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:57 amwhere js7 @
chillin in my folder, waiting on fresh models
i can do them
Smerwin43

Post by Smerwin43 »

Jrife548 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:14 pm Nothing I'm about to say is a dis on the track creator, as this track is one of my new favorites. I'm just pointing out why I think it's not realistic in my opinion.
Gotcha, sorry if i was a bit hostile in the first post.
MatRob14
Team: Dad

Post by MatRob14 »

This tracks sick boys, good work 🤙🏼
If you love what I do you can donate to the cause.

PayPal - matrobinson15@gmail.com
Worldeater

Post by Worldeater »

I love this track. Traction is a bit difficult but I think the scale is awesome, just for the sake of changing it up from the norm so far during this season. Good shit.
James Webb
Team: Evergood

Post by James Webb »

this shit so fun