2022 AMA Nationals Round 12 Fox Raceway 2

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
csibike

Re: 2022 AMA Nationals Round 1 Fox Raceway 1

Post by csibike »

BCDesigns wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:01 pm
pbjfilms wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 8:14 pm
BCDesigns wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:11 pm track is nothing like how it was its always like this dont get why there making the a esports thing when yall cant even get the track down just being honest
This guy lets his gf peg him
or am i just tired of getting half assed tracks they might as well just keep using the tracks from last year the only reason they update is cause people pay for their stupid ass sponsors they just want your money for half assed shit
It's almost like we always use the year priors layout for outdoors but guess you never knew that
jgmtbike
Team: WiLdSiDesigns (JGMX)

Post by jgmtbike »

BCDesigns wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:11 pm track is nothing like how it was its always like this dont get why there making the a esports thing when yall cant even get the track down just being honest
or am i just tired of getting half assed tracks they might as well just keep using the tracks from last year the only reason they update is cause people pay for their stupid ass sponsors they just want your money for half assed shit
I would really love to see you make a track. You clearly have no understanding of what goes into this. Make a couple tracks and come back and keep talking all this shit. Also this version of Fox raceway is so different compared to last year lol, its backwards hahahahaha

As you can see 137, Barrington, and I all understand how much work goes into this and are very understanding of why RF does what they do. Everyone talking shit has only ever raced in this game, and has never even picked up the editor. If you're going to talk shit this hard from the sidelines jump in and make a track. Please replicate a track and then come back and tell us how easy it was and that you made it in 3 days.

And for the money part I can 100% guarantee you nobody on the track making crew is making even close to $10 an hour for their work, I know I didnt make that much when I made tracks in 2017. This is not about money for anyone in RF lol. You guys complain and complain and slowly more and more people quit RF. Pretty soon you're not going to have anyone willing to make tracks for a bunch of selfish sim kids and their wont be any racing at all. I'm not saying you cant criticize creative choices, but to expect a 100% accurate replica to be built in 3 days is completely ridiculous and if you cant see that you are being very ignorant.
-If you like riding my tracks please donate to the cause https://www.paypal.me/jgmtbike

-Thanks so much for all your support of my tracks.

bossman241
Team: POGO AH GO GO

Post by bossman241 »

Basically what they are saying BCD is.... shut the fuck up or leave you little twat.
TwistedMotor dropout | POGO MX recruit hopeful | RF D Class pro | holding it tapped 1st gear
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

137 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:26 pm
barrington314 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:44 pm
BCDesigns wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:09 pm well maybe you guys shouldnt do it right after the real race because its kinda bs that you gotta pay for rf then you get the same tracks as last year this community has gone to shit change my mind
It has always been like this.
Honestly, over the years and years of complaining wouldn’t you just accept the fact that they use the previous years tracks? None of these people realize the hours it takes to make a track or even update sections to make them right. Hence why I stopped building for the community and only build for friends.
Not gonna try to change your mind, as long as we have people acting like you are it's going to stay in the shitter. Making a track is very time consuming even for people that are recycling objects and decals, so I could only imagine what it would take to go through and make my own objects and decals on top of the track building process. Then when all my hard work and dedication is posted on the forum for people to play and enjoy have to deal with people who don't want to bring anything constructive to the conversation. Also, just because the track isn't 100% correct doesn't mean the quality of the content is subpar. The track still looks good, rides good and makes for racing that is both fun to spectate and take part in, these three things come before ALL ELSE! But you know what, maybe it's just time someone else tries to do their own series. Maybe someone who has not only the time, but the dedication and skill needed to make a track in one week that is not only 100% accurate but also good for racing and spectating. If that is demand that sounds realistic to you then I'll see you next week when you upload 2022 Hangtown mx, get on it.
mattvince1990
Team: Vince Racing

Post by mattvince1990 »

I'm with the guy who has upset all of you. Although I'm not as rude as him. I still don't understand why we don't have this series a couple of weeks behind real like so the tracks can be as close as possible to the real tracks. There are so many of other tracks on this game that have better layouts, so if I was looking for a cool track this isn't where I'm coming. We come here to ride the tracks like real life and saying well this is how it's been done for years doesn't make it all good. Can we not just have a bit of patience and get the tracks to reflect how they appear in real life?
Slow - V62 8)
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

mattvince1990 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:11 am I'm with the guy who has upset all of you. Although I'm not as rude as him. I still don't understand why we don't have this series a couple of weeks behind real like so the tracks can be as close as possible to the real tracks. There are so many of other tracks on this game that have better layouts, so if I was looking for a cool track this isn't where I'm coming. We come here to ride the tracks like real life and saying well this is how it's been done for years doesn't make it all good. Can we not just have a bit of patience and get the tracks to reflect how they appear in real life?
I wish I would have phrased my comments a bit differently now because; I don't disagree with what this person is saying, but I do not like how he is saying it. I am less upset about the "accuracy" argument and more upset that he is implying that the overall quality of RF's tracks have gone down (speaking about the "this community has gone to shit" and "tired of getting half assed tracks" comments). Also I made a comment along the lines of "see you next week when you upload 2022 Hangtown mx", and that's stupid. I don't actually expect someone to make a high quality track in a week. I don't know how long it takes RF to make a track but I know how long it takes me to make one, and they aren't even close to the quality of RF's Nationals.
BCDesigns
Team: Fluid Racing

Post by BCDesigns »

mattvince1990 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:11 am I'm with the guy who has upset all of you. Although I'm not as rude as him. I still don't understand why we don't have this series a couple of weeks behind real like so the tracks can be as close as possible to the real tracks. There are so many of other tracks on this game that have better layouts, so if I was looking for a cool track this isn't where I'm coming. We come here to ride the tracks like real life and saying well this is how it's been done for years doesn't make it all good. Can we not just have a bit of patience and get the tracks to reflect how they appear in real life?
its not that i was trying to be rude but when they half ass shit and just take everyones money without them actually trying i know people who make pretty dam good tracks and yes it is time consuming but if theyre expecting all this money from people then they should try they're hardest to make it like the real track just kinda bs imo i think its a good track i like it but they need to try to make the real thing not just use last years layout then everyone just practices on last years track and its the same thing like wut lol
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

I think you're underestimating how much time goes into making a track. We would race MX during SX if we did that.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
BDawg
Team: Underground RC

Post by BDawg »

BCDesigns wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:18 pm
its not that i was trying to be rude but when they half ass shit and just take everyones money without them actually trying i know people who make pretty dam good tracks and yes it is time consuming but if theyre expecting all this money from people then they should try they're hardest to make it like the real track just kinda bs imo i think its a good track i like it but they need to try to make the real thing not just use last years layout then everyone just practices on last years track and its the same thing like wut lol
If you even had 3 brain cells i think youd understand by now. The track is based off last years irl track, doesnt mean its the same as last years sim track. Rd 1 is entirely different than last years tracks in sim. how is that "using last years layout"? Criticism is fine but youre just bitching and moaning, which is exactly why people dont make tracks for this game anymore
BCDesigns

Post by BCDesigns »

BDawg wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:00 pm
If you even had 3 brain cells i think youd understand by now. The track is based off last years irl track, doesnt mean its the same as last years sim track. Rd 1 is entirely different than last years tracks in sim. how is that "using last years layout"? Criticism is fine but youre just bitching and moaning, which is exactly why people dont make tracks for this game anymore

still if theyre redoing the track then why not just make it the real thing then? thats what i dont get why you getting so mad no ones mad here bud :lol:
BDawg

Post by BDawg »

BCDesigns wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:17 pm

still if theyre redoing the track then why not just make it the real thing then? thats what i dont get why you getting so mad no ones mad here bud :lol:
Uh maybe because the irl event happens after the sim one generally? And its not a 1 day process to remake a track. But keep giving your shit opinions
BCDesigns

Post by BCDesigns »

BDawg wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:22 pm

Uh maybe because the irl event happens after the sim one generally? And its not a 1 day process to remake a track. But keep giving your shit opinions
thats why i said maybe do it a week after the real race you obviously didnt read what i had to say :lol: :lol:
BDawg

Post by BDawg »

BCDesigns wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:33 pm
thats why i said maybe do it a week after the real race you obviously didnt read what i had to say :lol: :lol:
Oh great idea! cus it still takes longer than a week to make a track.
BCDesigns

Post by BCDesigns »

jgmtbike wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:46 pm

I would really love to see you make a track. You clearly have no understanding of what goes into this. Make a couple tracks and come back and keep talking all this shit. Also this version of Fox raceway is so different compared to last year lol, its backwards hahahahaha

As you can see 137, Barrington, and I all understand how much work goes into this and are very understanding of why RF does what they do. Everyone talking shit has only ever raced in this game, and has never even picked up the editor. If you're going to talk shit this hard from the sidelines jump in and make a track. Please replicate a track and then come back and tell us how easy it was and that you made it in 3 days.

And for the money part I can 100% guarantee you nobody on the track making crew is making even close to $10 an hour for their work, I know I didnt make that much when I made tracks in 2017. This is not about money for anyone in RF lol. You guys complain and complain and slowly more and more people quit RF. Pretty soon you're not going to have anyone willing to make tracks for a bunch of selfish sim kids and their wont be any racing at all. I'm not saying you cant criticize creative choices, but to expect a 100% accurate replica to be built in 3 days is completely ridiculous and if you cant see that you are being very ignorant.
you do realize thats why i said dont do the race right after the real race give them more time to make more replicated tracks im not trying to be rude but if were paying we obviously should expect a replicated track specially since its technically a esport thing now
BCDesigns

Post by BCDesigns »

BDawg wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:39 pm
BCDesigns wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:33 pm

Oh great idea! cus it still takes longer than a week to make a track.
like i said and ill say it again why are you getting so mad lmaoooo :D :lol: