Industrial

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Industrial

Post by sethypeety »

This long abandon warehouse is now home to a track used primarily as a testing facility for a currently unnamed team trying to make a name for itself. This is a double track pack, included is an Sx track and a hybrid track. Any feedback is not only greatly appreciated but actively encouraged, I am always looking to improve my tracks in any way I can.

CREDITS:
JGMX: Objects and Tilemap
Osari52: Decals Tilemap and Objects
MXfish: Roost files
Checkerz448: Objects
Motoboss: Objects
Tristan.Botteram: Objects
staydown: Objects
DJ99X: Objects
haggqvist: Objects
jonracer594: Objects
Shadow: Objects
AtlasZoor: Objects
yFMX: Decals
Jay: Objects
mxrewind665: Objects
SwedishFox: Logos on the haybales and banners

Track: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Br5J08 ... sp=sharing
cnigrin285
Team: Boots House

Re: Industrial

Post by cnigrin285 »

Pretty Cool 8)
LucasBecker

Post by LucasBecker »

do you need another track? mine looks blank compared to the picture and video
sethypeety

Post by sethypeety »

LucasBecker wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:30 pm do you need another track? mine looks blank compared to the picture and video
When you unzip the industrial file there is a folder inside of it called (OPENTHISFOLDER). You need to open the folder and place the two folders inside of it in your sim folder. Also make sure they don't end up in a different tracks folder.
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

Really sick, enjoyed the different environment. You should do a “construction site” something like Quarry Basin from MvA Alive!!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
sethypeety

Post by sethypeety »

137 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:25 pm Really sick, enjoyed the different environment. You should do a “construction site” something like Quarry Basin from MvA Alive!!
Awesome, really glad you enjoyed the track!! I've actually made 2 construction site based tracks, one of them is a semi remake of motobosses Construction Yard, it's been rotting on my hard drive for years in a half complete state so maybe I'll finish it before continuing on my current "big" project. The other one is part of a collaboration project but I'm not sure how far the rest of the level is from being finished. The quarry basin reference is definitely inspiring me to do something with that environment!
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Post by 137 »

sethypeety wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:15 am
Awesome, really glad you enjoyed the track!! I've actually made 2 construction site based tracks, one of them is a semi remake of motobosses Construction Yard, it's been rotting on my hard drive for years in a half complete state so maybe I'll finish it before continuing on my current "big" project. The other one is part of a collaboration project but I'm not sure how far the rest of the level is from being finished. The quarry basin reference is definitely inspiring me to do something with that environment!
Can’t wait to see what you come up with! Let me know if you need any help or anything, I’ll have my PC at my new place soon!
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!