2022 rFGP Round 12 St. Jean d'Angely

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Official rF Gaming
Team: RaceFactoryGaming

2022 rFGP Round 12 St. Jean d'Angely

Post by Official rF Gaming »

This is the official 2022 rFGP series

Click here to download the object pack

Round 1 Matterley Basin

Round 2 Mantova

Round 3 Neuquen

Round 4 Agueda

Round 5 Trentino

Round 6 Kegums

Round 7 Maggiora

Round 8 Riola Sardo

Round 9 Teutschenthal

Round 10 Lommel

Round 11 Uddevalla

Round 12 St. Jean d'Angely

*You only need one of the object packs. If you want to use the full object remover, only put that object pack in your personal folder.

*The "playdough" version is made to increase visibility for the racers. "Mediumv2" Is the medium resolution track, with objects removed.

*All tracks and content on the track are property of RaceFactory and are not to be used for organized events without our written consent.
Last edited by Official rF Gaming on Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:18 am, edited 11 times in total.
*Please do not use PM system on MXS Forums for support. Use the @RaceFactoryGaming bot on discord for support!
Visit the Official rF Gaming Discord
CeeJayHDz
Team: Privateer

Re: 2022 rFGP Round Round 1 Matterley Basin

Post by CeeJayHDz »

For future rounds can we gets ruts that cross over eachother and vary in size? everythings so uniform and unnatural its a little disappointing. Not sure if these are meant to be exact replicas but just watching a lap of gaisers gopro is nothing alike
ktm161
Team: Underground RC

Post by ktm161 »

CeeJayHDz wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:51 pm For future rounds can we gets ruts that cross over eachother and vary in size? everythings so uniform and unnatural its a little disappointing. Not sure if these are meant to be exact replicas but just watching a lap of gaisers gopro is nothing alike
make a track. sim dont work when you make ruts cross over each other. we can hardly stay up with how the ruts are from the ice racing we are doing. have a rut getting small in the middle will kill the entire field.
ktm161

Post by ktm161 »

CeeJayHDz wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 4:51 pm For future rounds can we gets ruts that cross over eachother and vary in size? everythings so uniform and unnatural its a little disappointing. Not sure if these are meant to be exact replicas but just watching a lap of gaisers gopro is nothing alike
ill send you a track i made so you can see what it does when you make ruts cross over. plus erode screws it all up after 3 laps
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

ktm161 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:18 pm make a track. sim dont work when you make ruts cross over each other. we can hardly stay up with how the ruts are from the ice racing we are doing. have a rut getting small in the middle will kill the entire field.
brooo.....this is just wronggggg, we are on concrete. Plus ruts that cross over are definitely possible because I've done it. I agree with Connor on the uniformness of the ruts. Every rut is the same size, and this causes 1 maybe 2 viable lines per corner and there are on average like 6-8 ruts in a corner on this track.

That being said it's not a bad track, just looks low effort imo.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

the visuals (scenery, textures and layout)

the ruts

RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

ktm161 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:19 pm ill send you a track i made so you can see what it does when you make ruts cross over. plus erode screws it all up after 3 laps
make a track. sim dont work when you make ruts cross over each other. we can hardly stay up with how the ruts are from the ice racing we are doing. have a rut getting small in the middle will kill the entire field.
I mean we played your tracks for emf sx and im not really sure you are able to talk about track making tbh lol
Liddzor
Team: Mitas Racing

Post by Liddzor »

Jakob Hubbard wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 10:52 pm
ktm161 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:18 pm make a track. sim dont work when you make ruts cross over each other. we can hardly stay up with how the ruts are from the ice racing we are doing. have a rut getting small in the middle will kill the entire field.
brooo.....this is just wronggggg, we are on concrete. Plus ruts that cross over are definitely possible because I've done it. I agree with Connor on the uniformness of the ruts. Every rut is the same size, and this causes 1 maybe 2 viable lines per corner and there are on average like 6-8 ruts in a corner on this track.

+1
ktm161

Post by ktm161 »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:36 am
ktm161 wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:19 pm ill send you a track i made so you can see what it does when you make ruts cross over. plus erode screws it all up after 3 laps
I mean we played your tracks for emf sx and im not really sure you are able to talk about track making tbh lol
ive seen your skill in sim. i dont think you can comment on this matter.
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

ktm161 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:08 pm
RFX_corentin_12 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:36 am
ive seen your skill in sim. i dont think you can comment on this matter.
Say the guy who ask someone to run his qualy lap for Fox cause he couldn’t make it into top 36 lol
BCDesigns
Team: Fluid Racing

Post by BCDesigns »

careful jakob if you have an opinion these rc guys get offended :lol: :lol:
ktm161

Post by ktm161 »

BCDesigns wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:13 pm

hes on the same team as me :D :D :D wuit sim noob
BCDesigns

Post by BCDesigns »

ktm161 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:45 pm

sorry bud but ive been here a very long time :lol: :lol:
BCDesigns

Post by BCDesigns »

ktm161 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:45 pm

ive known jakob for a good 9 years so :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

BCDesigns wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:19 am ive known jakob for a good 9 years so :lol: :lol: :lol:
I haven’t even had sim that long, who are you again? :lol: