Raingod Mesa

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Raingod Mesa

Post by sethypeety »

Perched atop the peak of Monument Valley sits a Supercross track built by a rather unforgiving God. Heavily inspired by Sim tracks like FSK Hideout, So you think you know sx and Coyote Bluff. This track is also inspired by a track in Motorstorm also named Raingod Mesa. This track is very difficult and you are at risk of jumping off the tracks build plan. I've blocked off some easy to fall off spots but be mindful of where you are on the track, it isn't completely dummy proofed and you can still jump over the barrier, you will not be able to get back to the track if this happens. it has 24 gates in the front row and enough room for a full 40 riders :twisted:. There will be 2 more iterations of this track in the coming weeks and the difficulty is only going to increase. Any and all feedback is always appreciated, there are problems that I am aware of but don't be shy voicing your concerns.

CREDITS
Shadow: Objects and Tilemap
Jay: Objects
Jannikmx15: Objects
MXfish: Objects
And a massive shout out to VMX_SKYmx99 for everything from Coyote Bluff: viewtopic.php?t=37662

DOWNLOAD
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UgopcA ... sp=sharing
Team: LCQ Studios / rF

Re: Raingod Mesa

Post by 137 »

Sick track honestly! We’re these pre made jumps? Also would’ve been sick if you made that dragon back whoop section like that Pastrana video of him hitting those massive whoops 8) :twisted:
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

137 wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:02 pm Sick track honestly! We’re these pre made jumps? Also would’ve been sick if you made that dragon back whoop section like that Pastrana video of him hitting those massive whoops 8) :twisted:
Jumps are not pre made, I got the jumps as close to how Shadow used to build them as I could. I made some gradients and copied a few of them for consistency (Some berms, the whoops, the big quads were built from the same gradient and the dragons backs were all the same). Also I have 2 more versions of the track coming soon, so I'll definitely get you some big whoops :twisted:
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

We love the track! Basic but not empty environment. Gives a good vibe! Been getting better with each release. :D