ZION MX GreenValley

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MiniTREBAD
Team: ZION

ZION MX GreenValley

Post by MiniTREBAD »

Made by ZION613

Track Download (90.3 Mb) : https://www.mediafire.com/file/acm9bw11 ... 2.zip/file
perry259
Team: Privateer

Re: ZION MX GreenValley

Post by perry259 »

this is the best sim track ive played in years, well done man this is so sick
MiniTREBAD

Post by MiniTREBAD »

perry259 wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:19 am this is the best sim track ive played in years, well done man this is so sick
Thank you so much dude ! Each message motivates us to come up with new ones !
MX233
Team: Weasel Squeezer Raci

Post by MX233 »

You're my favorite track maker right now! Your tracks have a GP style that I really enjoy. Keep killin it!
MiniTREBAD

Post by MiniTREBAD »

MX233 wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 4:33 pm You're my favorite track maker right now! Your tracks have a GP style that I really enjoy. Keep killin it!
Thank you ! Don't hesitate if you have any tips or ideas for improvement !
csibike

Post by csibike »

Should try do some gp or ama tracks would love to see how your roughness would be on some irl tracks
RideToLive613

Post by RideToLive613 »

MiniTREBAD

Post by MiniTREBAD »

csibike wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:20 am Should try do some gp or ama tracks would love to see how your roughness would be on some irl tracks
75% of our tracks are based on real tracks. We modify them to make them more interesting to play. We also need to learn new techniques to make a track 100% like the real thing because we only work with the track editor, it's too approximate.
We find that rf does their job well and we think that it isn't interesting to have the same track done several times by different people.
csibike

Post by csibike »

MiniTREBAD wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:18 pm
csibike wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:20 am Should try do some gp or ama tracks would love to see how your roughness would be on some irl tracks
75% of our tracks are based on real tracks. We modify them to make them more interesting to play. We also need to learn new techniques to make a track 100% like the real thing because we only work with the track editor, it's too approximate.
We find that rf does their job well and we think that it isn't interesting to have the same track done several times by different people.
When it comes to gp's you guys could definitely whip up one of the rounds that they haven't done but i understand what you're saying. Would be cool to see what you guys could do with a tighter scale track is all. Only thing i dont particularly like about these tracks is how wide they are, so a replica track with it being 35ft wide at most would be sick to see from you guys, maybe the finnish gp that just happened this past weekend?