comp edge mx

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
KianB44
Team: Privateer

comp edge mx

Post by KianB44 »

hi this is my first track release i 3d scanned the track and made the jumps and all that its not that realistic or correct but its fun and i put weeks of effort into it i will make the vet track and all that farther down the road as i get better at track making but its just the main for now based off of the 2015 layout. have fun hope yall enjoy it i wish this track was still open irl bc im a few miles from it and i never got to ride it but anyways enjoy it and give me some tips it would be much appreciated :D

track link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/miihdiji ... x.rar/file
BCDesigns
Team: Fluid Racing

Re: comp edge mx

Post by BCDesigns »

tbh its not that bad but just a tip when releasing tracks always post a picture because most wont download but i seen 3d scan so i said i had to try specially since its my home town track
BCDesigns
Team: Fluid Racing

Post by BCDesigns »

was* i should say lol
KianB44
Team: Privateer

Post by KianB44 »

BCDesigns wrote: Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:46 pm tbh its not that bad but just a tip when releasing tracks always post a picture because most wont download but i seen 3d scan so i said i had to try specially since its my home town track
ayeee alr thx idk how to tho and this was a;so my hometown track never got to ride it irl but used to go there and watch my brother ride but i wish it was reopened
Vojda
Team: MxGR

Post by Vojda »

Hi, just for you information, you have a file named startgate.saf in your statue directory who replace default startgates by old rF's startgates on ALL OTHERS (and stock) track.
Had the issue for a while a finnaly found it, if someone have the problem ;)