Flatford Farm Enduro

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Jack369
Team: Privateer

Flatford Farm Enduro

Post by Jack369 »

Flatford Farm Enduro

Back again with another Enduro Track.
Flatford Farm is a large farm situated in the UK. The Enduro loop is around a 15-20 minute lap. The terrain consists of a variety of Man made and natural objects. The Lower part of the farm is quite flat and we have utilised the drainage ditches to make some tight technical sections to separate the men from the boys. The upper farm consists of many climbs up the steep hills, we tried to incorporate some jumps to allow the riders to show their style. Right before the end of the lap there is a small endurocross section which can be tricky to navigate especially on lap 1.
I am excited to receive your feedback on this one and keep an eye out for another track in the next week or so

(Click the Image Below for the download link)
andrewjb_13
Team: Nesquik Racing

Re: Flatford Farm Enduro

Post by andrewjb_13 »

played for a solid minute, so far it looks good. just confused on where to go off the start. some sort of markers or track map would be nice! just thinking of when i play with firends i dont want everyone to be all over the place.
Jack369
Team: Privateer

Re: Flatford Farm Enduro

Post by Jack369 »

Yeah i agree the start could have been better, originally you turned right straight into the step down but it was way to tight for a first turn, so first lap you go straight on then from then on you do a 180 and hit the step down!
Thanks for the feedback!