(BETA TESTING) WORCS RD1 off road racing track

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Tylar822
Team: Privateer

(BETA TESTING) WORCS RD1 off road racing track

Post by Tylar822 »

Hey Everyone Beta testing for a new track and hopefully a race series

Please keep in mind that I am still working on the track but I want other people's input on what I can do better to the track
PM me on the fourms or discord @ ExtremeDream#3130 for any pointer or tips for the track
Runs about a 7-8 minute lap time, there are some pretty tight sections of the track so try to not fly off :D

ImageImage
Link https://www.mediafire.com/file/i7f96f9k ... S.zip/file
Folder name is DesertracingRD1 BUT track name in MX Sim is WORCS RD1
Ktm99racer
Team: bud lite racing

Re: (BETA TESTING) WORCS RD1 off road racing track

Post by Ktm99racer »

Hey fantastic work on the track except for some things I think that could make it a bit better on the turns add bigger berms to them, add a pro section with like logs and tires, and maybe add more flat roads with braking bumps and tiny whoops or just get rid of some whoops so that way we aren't just hitting roller after roller. otherwise awesome work on the track and hope to see more.
andrewjb_13
Team: Nesquik Racing

Post by andrewjb_13 »

bro i havent even downloaded it yet and im hard. i race offfroad in irl so ive been waiting for a worcs race. now we just need a gh worcs
Tylar822

Post by Tylar822 »

Ktm99racer wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:58 am Hey fantastic work on the track except for some things I think that could make it a bit better on the turns add bigger berms to them, add a pro section with like logs and tires, and maybe add more flat roads with braking bumps and tiny whoops or just get rid of some whoops so that way we aren't just hitting roller after roller. otherwise awesome work on the track and hope to see more.
will do thank you for the input. when I get more motivation I'm going to make round two with all those fixes. noted thank you appreciated it
Tylar822

Post by Tylar822 »

andrewjb_13 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:49 am bro i havent even downloaded it yet and im hard. i race offfroad in irl so ive been waiting for a worcs race. now we just need a gh worcs
I feel you I race desert irl and was disappointed that no one has made an offroad racing series, let me know if you want to help with testing and designing the next track im going to do.
Ktm99racer
Team: bud lite racing

Post by Ktm99racer »

I race NGPC and some Worcs and if we had a GH one that would be dope. You should build the Prarie Dogs MC 2021 GP GH and it is a NGPC series