CND: 2023 Test Track

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
carl
Team: Vurb

CND: 2023 Test Track

Post by carl »

2023 Test Track
https://www.mediafire.com/file/j79f84ip ... k.rar/file
Thanks to everyone for the statues, decals, and Carter for the screenshots!
BcMxKx37

Re: CND: 2023 Test Track

Post by BcMxKx37 »

:D :D :D
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

There is some potential. However, some things that could be improved. I am not sure if you used a template from someone else, but the shapes of the jumps are odd and it kinda kills the flow of the track if you use different lines. I primarily play on a 250 so of course its harder for me to get around with my lack of speed but I felt almost punished for it. the take offs felt sort of flat with no pop. for example, the first rhythm after the finish I would try to go double then use the table as a takeoff and triple out as im not fast enough to get the triple onto the table. However, when I do this i just cant get the lift to triple out. no matter how perfect or how fast I hit the jump the lift is the same. The corners are nice and the triple and other jumps felt great. but the rhythms killed it for me. 6/10
carl
Team: Vurb

Post by carl »

mxrewind665 wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:45 pm There is some potential. However, some things that could be improved. I am not sure if you used a template from someone else, but the shapes of the jumps are odd and it kinda kills the flow of the track if you use different lines. I primarily play on a 250 so of course its harder for me to get around with my lack of speed but I felt almost punished for it. the take offs felt sort of flat with no pop. for example, the first rhythm after the finish I would try to go double then use the table as a takeoff and triple out as im not fast enough to get the triple onto the table. However, when I do this i just cant get the lift to triple out. no matter how perfect or how fast I hit the jump the lift is the same. The corners are nice and the triple and other jumps felt great. but the rhythms killed it for me. 6/10
Thanks for the feedback
ktm161
Team: Underground RC

Post by ktm161 »

i havent downloaded the track but i think you could change some of the berms to more line up with the jumps. rating 7/10 would be higher if the whoops were harder.
blissy wissy
Team: Braxton Worldwide

Post by blissy wissy »

who let this man on the dozer
that guy that does things
Jake Worth | #31
Team: Platinum

Post by Jake Worth | #31 »

this shi ass foo
Hayden_Scott