SkyMadness rd. 8 - Nightmaredness

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

SkyMadness rd. 8 - Nightmaredness

Post by Wahlamt »

8 years after trackwalk 19, the 8th installment of SkyMadness is ready, at the same easter break. This track is meant to be challenging on a whole other level than the previous ones. This is mean to be grinded, section by section. Everything is possible to do (most stuff is covered in the video), even if it's taken me over 2 hours just to get one section, once. If there's ever a time to test your skills, it is now. Cnigrin said it completely opposite to what this became:
cnigrin285 wrote: I had inspiration from Sky Madness but i wanted to make one little more easier so everyone can play it! :D
Please read!
The track is made on a 450 and there are probably a few sections where it is required. I would not try on anything but a 450, at least not the first time playing this track.

The track comes in 3 versions.
Gated Practice - Has ramps like normal practice. Start gates 1-7 are at the start, the rest are spread out on the track. Making restarting easy from certain sections. No need to go into time trial and move the gates. This is probably the version you want to play.

Gated x no ramps - No ramps, but still gates to restart from. Thought this could add a little bit of performance (only reason I included this).

xFeverdreams - No ramps, no nothing

>>>Download Track<<<

If you want to remove the "Startgate xx" texts from around the track. Download the "skymadness8_removegatenumbers" file too.

To everyone who's made videos on the skymadness series, it's been really fun to watch. All from reactions to see how different people tackle different obstacles. Here's a collection of videos:

If you're French, MxWayGamer has a few good ones too!
Credits:
Storken - Wooden sign
DJ - Logs
Haggquist - Small Billboard & GP Bale
Kellen - Being a homie
Jackson280
Team: Phil's

Re: SkyMadness rd. 8 - Nightmaredness

Post by Jackson280 »

Is there another track I need for objects?
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: SkyMadness rd. 8 - Nightmaredness

Post by Wahlamt »

Shouldn't be. Do you not have any objects or decals at all?