The Aspect Proving Grounds *RELEASE*

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

The Aspect Proving Grounds *RELEASE*

Post by WellsMX524 »

The Aspect Proving Grounds is a motocross/supercross training facility located deep in the heart of Eastern Tennessee in the Great Smoky Mountains. The perfect blend of elevation and different soil types, including sand has made it a popular destination for top riders and privateers alike to retreat when the Florida/California grind becomes too monotonous.

The amenities available at The Aspect Proving Grounds include RV Hookups w/50 amp electric/water, 12 dorms, each complete with a compact workshop and living quarters. At the top of the property is also day parking for single day riding. The facility also boasts a full race workshop w/lounge area for riders to hang out and relax in the downtime.

A challenging mix of elevation, massive jumps, and a monstrous sand section that will keep riders of all skill levels on their toes. Fully illuminated to allow riding at any time of day.
A fully scaled pro-level supercross track that features technical jump combinations, flowy high speed sections, and a mix of 90 and 180 degree bowl berms to replicate what riders will see on race day. Fully illuminated to replicate evening race conditions.
This section is utilized to prepare riders for the different soil types and conditions that they will see at the Daytona SX. You'll find this at the end of Sector 2 of the Pro SX track, there is the option to jump over the berm and into the sand pit. Following the sand are two longer, drawn out SX/MX hybrid sections with some "Stewable" combinations possible.
The sand pit turn track features deep, loamy sand that's kept whooped and ungroomed to challenge riders, but also build endurance and teach the fundamentals. A few 30 minute motos on this loop will have you questioning your sanity, however, come Southwick, you'll be ready.
Spanning the exterior and part of the interior of the facility, the singletrack trail is a fun way to unwind, but still work on those fundamentals. Experience all types of soil, including sand along the trail. There are even a few shovel-built jumps to make things interesting. 125's and Pit bikes recommended for maximum fun.

Here are some screenshots showcasing the facility:

This facility is the culmination of a little over a year of trial, error and countless late nights. I have stopped - started - stopped - started again - completely restarted - and here we are, finally at release. My goal was to try to immerse the player in an more grounded, realistic feeling environment. However, I think there's a little something for everyone. I hope you enjoy riding this as much as I enjoyed making it.
I plan on releasing a majority of these objects (PSD's and JM's) for free in the very near future. My hope is that these objects will be of use to current and future track makers.
This game is truly the best representation of actually riding a dirt bike and throughout the 11 years I’ve been apart of this community, I always end up coming back to experience that same feeling that I got back in 2012.

If you would like to donate, though not necessary, it would definitely motivate me to release more content like this!
Image Image Image

BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD:
This track was built in Snapshot 5-19-22. It was beta tested in JLV's Newest snapshot (https://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=58839) in which I was hitting 125fps consistently in. I recommend playing this track in the newest snapshot for best performance. This track is extremely taxing on lower end PC's. I've done what I could to optimize the track without sacrificing visual clarity. Thank you for your understanding. I apologize for not releasing medium/low resolution versions on release, however if there is a demand, I will look into it.

CREDITS:
JLV - It's 2023 and this is still the best motocross game out there. Thank you.
Jeremy - For all of your help over the years and packaging this track up.
DJ - Water Truck
RedRider - Skid Steer
Daniel Irvine - Beta Testing
Anybody else I'm missing, I'm sorry.
- Morning, Afternoon, Night, Day Rain, and Night Rain -
Luckily, there are only three SAF's.

YOU WILL NEED THE DAY 1 PATCH TO PLAY THESE TRACKS!!!
Just drop the "AspectProvingGrounds" folder into your Personal Folder along with the 3 SAF's

ALL VERSIONS ARE LIVE NOW ON MVFILMS.MXSLOBBY.COM:19819!
WellsMX524

Re: The Aspect Proving Grounds *RELEASE*

Post by WellsMX524 »

RESERVED
aauht
Team: 207films Yamaha

Post by aauht »

if its that taxing, an ultra low would be much appreciated. track looks phenomenal but i wont even bother cuz my laptop is dog lol. good stuff nonetheless!
ecm179
Team: Takatoji

Post by ecm179 »

LEGEND!
cnigrin285
Team: Boots House

Post by cnigrin285 »

Wow! Image
737Ben
Team: DJ Motosports

Post by 737Ben »

sickest compound I have ever ridden by far
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Absolutely fantastic!
race coble
Team: privateer

Post by race coble »

so good
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Good shit Wells. Tracks are sick
Montybro17
Team: Privateer

Post by Montybro17 »

The lore is crazy
farrugia741
Team: Dignity Global

Post by farrugia741 »

I bust
Image yed
WellsMX524

Post by WellsMX524 »

Thank you everyone for kind words. Means more than you all know. I’ll be releasing an object pack in the coming weeks so that some of these objects will have some use, like the Transit, ez-up, Matrix a2 stand, and whatever else I can conjure up.
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

WellsMX524 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:12 pm Thank you everyone for kind words. Means more than you all know. I’ll be releasing an object pack in the coming weeks so that some of these objects will have some use, like the Transit, ez-up, Matrix a2 stand, and whatever else I can conjure up.
PLEASE release the decals/textures too dude, they are so good! Absolutely stunning work on this whole project, I am having trouble finding words to describe just how good it looks.
jakespeasebruh
Team: District Designs

Post by jakespeasebruh »

looks like Mx Simulator 2
mxrewind665
Team: FlowTech

Post by mxrewind665 »

Yet another stunning release by you. Unfortunately these days I’m on the low end scale of PCs so I’m unable to enjoy this for is full glory and immersive environment and turn down the model populating. Thank you for your work and this is immaculate. Would have been cool as a suggestion to have a rain/thunderstorm audio ambiance on the rain version and maybe a birds chirping/wind blowing/ trees snapping audio ambience on the other versions.

This track is a solid 10/10. Thank you for this.