The Aspect Proving Grounds *RELEASE*

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
WellsMX524
Team: Aspect Visual Co.

Re: The Aspect Proving Grounds *RELEASE*

Post by WellsMX524 »

sethypeety wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 5:43 pm
WellsMX524 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:12 pm Thank you everyone for kind words. Means more than you all know. I’ll be releasing an object pack in the coming weeks so that some of these objects will have some use, like the Transit, ez-up, Matrix a2 stand, and whatever else I can conjure up.
PLEASE release the decals/textures too dude, they are so good! Absolutely stunning work on this whole project, I am having trouble finding words to describe just how good it looks.
I'll definitely look into the decals thing. A lot of these textures are publicly available if you know where to look. However a majority of them I made myself.
mxrewind665 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:57 am Yet another stunning release by you. Unfortunately these days I’m on the low end scale of PCs so I’m unable to enjoy this for is full glory and immersive environment and turn down the model populating. Thank you for your work and this is immaculate. Would have been cool as a suggestion to have a rain/thunderstorm audio ambiance on the rain version and maybe a birds chirping/wind blowing/ trees snapping audio ambience on the other versions.

This track is a solid 10/10. Thank you for this.
I really appreciate it! Funny thing, I actually had that in the pipeline and they were close to being added, I just ran out of time. It was also a question of "How loud do I make them, and are they going to annoy the player?". I also had music going to be playing in the workshop (hence the speakers and laptop), but that also became a question of "Does the player want to be bombarded with Sleep Token when they're checking out this area?". I will definitely be working with environment sounds on my next track though. I would love to do a Japan series again with all new locations, but not sure where RF would stand on that, as they're already pretty swamped as it is.
mx201
Team: Madcape

Post by mx201 »

Unreal work, need the rf tracks looking like this
#1 All Time 250 RF NA Motocross Winner
#1 All Time 250 RF EU Winner
16th overall on the RF Gaming All Time Wins List
WellsMX524

Post by WellsMX524 »

mx201 wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 10:56 pm Unreal work, need the rf tracks looking like this
Thanks man! Maybe at some point we can.
WellsMX524

Post by WellsMX524 »

After quite a bit of requests, I am currently working on a lower resolution version of these tracks.
dominicschofield
Team: VlastMX.com

Post by dominicschofield »

love this track, it has great flow - even on a 125. Great quality and the different environments are insane!! One thing tho that I would've loved to see is each different environment have its own groom/roughness. I.e. Morning = freshly groomed and tilled, night = rough (hasnt been groomed), rainy I actually like the added lines, I think deeper ruts wouldve been icing on the cake
Colton_Adams27
Team: Privateer

Post by Colton_Adams27 »

yo I was wondering if I could use your objects and Decals and basically most of the stuff on your track for my track, i will give credit to
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

Colton_Adams27 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:16 am yo I was wondering if I could use your objects and Decals and basically most of the stuff on your track for my track, i will give credit to
Some simple reading and you'll find this man
WellsMX524 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:48 pm
I plan on releasing a majority of these objects (PSD's and JM's) for free in the very near future. My hope is that these objects will be of use to current and future track makers.
WellsMX524 wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 7:59 pm
sethypeety wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 5:43 pm PLEASE release the decals/textures too dude, they are so good! Absolutely stunning work on this whole project, I am having trouble finding words to describe just how good it looks.
I'll definitely look into the decals thing. A lot of these textures are publicly available if you know where to look. However a majority of them I made myself.
Obviously there's no date on when he plans on releasing his objects/decals, but if you read the thread maybe you'd be asking that instead.
csibike

Post by csibike »

Get em hubbo
fedsiamanna
Team: Privateer

Post by fedsiamanna »

i love this aweasome creation, thanks dude!
WellsMX524

Post by WellsMX524 »

Well, after months of trying to get a low res release out there to help with lower end PC framerates, I have come to the conclusion that I have no idea what to do to help. I never really had any issues with framerate while building this compound other than the occasional drop from 125-111-90 over by the sand track. This was last tested on an RTX 3070/i7 8700k/16gb ram with no issues. As for objects, I still do plan on releasing an object pack, I just need to find time to do so. Only thing I can think to do next is just to release the open folders of the tracks in hopes that maybe someone can modify it to make it work for lower end PC's. I just simply don't have time anymore.

For those of you who are able to play this track, I hope you enjoy. Again, I put my heart and soul into this compound and it's a huge bummer that a lot of people weren't able to play it. This may be my last release, but I hope that it's not. I still have a few more ideas I want to bring to life.
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

WellsMX524 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:27 pm Well, after months of trying to get a low res release out there to help with lower end PC framerates, I have come to the conclusion that I have no idea what to do to help. I never really had any issues with framerate while building this compound other than the occasional drop from 125-111-90 over by the sand track. This was last tested on an RTX 3070/i7 8700k/16gb ram with no issues. As for objects, I still do plan on releasing an object pack, I just need to find time to do so. Only thing I can think to do next is just to release the open folders of the tracks in hopes that maybe someone can modify it to make it work for lower end PC's. I just simply don't have time anymore.

For those of you who are able to play this track, I hope you enjoy. Again, I put my heart and soul into this compound and it's a huge bummer that a lot of people weren't able to play it. This may be my last release, but I hope that it's not. I still have a few more ideas I want to bring to life.
Releasing the folders and letting people remove objects as needed would be a good idea, I actually made my buddy a "low res" version by just deleting a bunch of objects and decals from the saf itself and it kinda worked.