"POT LEAF MX" [NEW RELEASE + DOPE ERODE]

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Team: CANVAS

"POT LEAF MX" [NEW RELEASE + DOPE ERODE]

Post by 317 »

My newest creation, Pot Leaf MX!
This track erodes SUPER-GOOD, and has so many line choices.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About a month ago I had the vision of making this track while looking at the outline of a weed leaf, and here it is!
I really hope you check it out and download, this track WILL make for some Awesome racing!
Check out the Youtube video at the bottom of this post!
Make sure you have Erode turned on while riding this track!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

!!!! CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD !!!!

!!!! CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD !!!!
jmiah57
Team: Privateer

Re: "POT LEAF MX" [NEW RELEASE + DOPE ERODE]

Post by jmiah57 »

Dope track, gotta race it with 317. Challenged me beat his time trail, after about an hour I was able to run a 1:15.6 :shock: . Sure ya'll crazies can get it lower. Tracks got a sick flow. Good Job man!

Post by 317 »

jmiah57 wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:47 am Dope track, gotta race it with 317. Challenged me beat his time trail, after about an hour I was able to run a 1:15.6 :shock: . Sure ya'll crazies can get it lower. Tracks got a sick flow. Good Job man!
Thank you Brother! Good times riding it last night with you and thanks for the feedback!
I saw that Tyran Tomich ran a 1:11.0 last night in the 19977 server :shock: :shock: :shock: !! Fast as hell!

Thank you everyone for downloading!
Hayden_Scott
Team: District D|Brainsick

Post by Hayden_Scott »

bro smoked once
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

Track barks with the erode :!:
FelkeyDesign
Team: CANVAS MX

Post by FelkeyDesign »

Hayden_Scott wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:10 am bro smoked once
Once this morning, once again after breakfast, once again before lunch, once again after lunch...
ChurchKush

Post by ChurchKush »

how much erode do you recommend to be running? Love the track! wasn't sure at first with the amount of sharp corners, but its really growing on me. amazing corner and rut practice :!:
baker

Post by baker »

FelkeyDesign wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:28 pm
Hayden_Scott wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:10 am bro smoked once
Once this morning, once again after breakfast, once again before lunch, once again after lunch...
why only once

Post by 317 »

ChurchKush wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 6:31 pm how much erode do you recommend to be running? Love the track! wasn't sure at first with the amount of sharp corners, but its really growing on me. amazing corner and rut practice :!:
The amount of erode truly depends on the amount of riders + how long of a moto you plan on doing; this applies to all tracks, it all varies.
For this Pot Leaf MX track, with one person you can run like 2.0-3.0 erode and get some smooth ruts going;
with like 10+ people erode should be at 0.5-1.0, especially for longer motos.

It all varies! But I definitely would recommend 1.0-1.5 as a nice area to really get some good erode going.