2023 Boots House Fall Supercross Rd2

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
cnigrin285
Team: Boots House

2023 Boots House Fall Supercross Rd2

Post by cnigrin285 »

Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Re: 2023 Boots House Fall Supercross Rd2

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

I was okay with the first couple rounds being a little bit more on the slick side but having 3 in a row makes it very difficult to enjoy the tracks. I would also like to see a little bit more consistency in the shaping/size of these jumps. There's a lot of g-outs that feel very unforgiving, which is what supercross has irl, but these g-outs don't feel very fair/consistent. I would recommend trying to take the smooth tool at strength 2-2.5 and going between the transitions and just trying to smooth them out a little bit.

If you guys can just work on those couple things and maybe change the traction slightly to have a little more friction at the higher speeds then these tracks would be dialed.
ktm161
Team: Underground RC

Re: 2023 Boots House Fall Supercross Rd2

Post by ktm161 »

Jakob Hubbard wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:08 am I was okay with the first couple rounds being a little bit more on the slick side but having 3 in a row makes it very difficult to enjoy the tracks. I would also like to see a little bit more consistency in the shaping/size of these jumps. There's a lot of g-outs that feel very unforgiving, which is what supercross has irl, but these g-outs don't feel very fair/consistent. I would recommend trying to take the smooth tool at strength 2-2.5 and going between the transitions and just trying to smooth them out a little bit.

If you guys can just work on those couple things and maybe change the traction slightly to have a little more friction at the higher speeds then these tracks would be dialed.
+1 also i feel like the erode setting is killing the fun. idk whats going on but i was hitting moguls on the start corner on lap 3 in qualy and that mixed with the slippery feeling is making me just get off the track and draw dragons in microsoft paint