🍃 "Pot Leaf SX" 🍃 ((( with TREADMARK UPDATE + ERODE )))

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Team: CANVAS

🍃 "Pot Leaf SX" 🍃 ((( with TREADMARK UPDATE + ERODE )))

Post by 317 »

Pot Leaf SX

***** DOWNLOAD TRACK HERE *****
(62mb)

-- Thank you to all creators for the statue files and other files. --
-- Thank you JLV for the amazing creation of MXS! --

PREVIEW VIDEO BELOW + MORE SCREENSHOTS BELOW

***** DOWNLOAD TRACK HERE *****
(62mb)

-- Thank you to all creators for the statue files and other files. --
-- Thank you JLV for the amazing creation of MXS! --

Pot Leaf SX PREVIEW VIDEO BELOW
ThatBihhhhh
Team: Privateer

Re: 🍃 "Pot Leaf SX" 🍃 ((( with TREADMARK UPDATE + ERODE )))

Post by ThatBihhhhh »

never make a track again. this is the absolute worst track ive ever played

Post by 317 »

ThatBihhhhh wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:54 pm never make a track again. this is the absolute worst track ive ever played
I'm assuming you are probably one of the worst people to have "ever played" MX Simulator as well.
Look at the track from a SIMULATOR point of view.. not an arcade view.
This track isn't made to be 'easy'.

Maybe you need to awaken your inner-self to actually have a challenge.
This track is actually very fun when you LEARN THE SIMULATOR.

Keep your negativity to your-self.

Post by 317 »

ThatBihhhhh wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:54 pm never make a track again. this is the absolute worst track ive ever played
I can do end-less laps around this track without crashing,
while reaching a 'flow state' mentality and enjoying myself.

Maybe I am biased because I have over 10 years of playing MXS...
but your comment just shows me that you are an in-experienced rider.

You probably know nothing about Motocross and it shows.

Hope you have a good one; but please keep your negativity to your-self.
Won't get you very far in this community or world with comments like that.
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

I had kind of a hard time finding a good flow on this track but I'm gonna blame it on the semi awkward layout and my inability to adapt to it. Also be careful when placing grass near edges and trees on slopes, you had a couple instances of floating grass and leaning trees that look a little weird. Other than those couple things the track looks good and was a lot of fun to ride on, good shit as always! :mrgreen:

Post by 317 »

sethypeety wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:31 pm I had kind of a hard time finding a good flow on this track but I'm gonna blame it on the semi awkward layout and my inability to adapt to it. Also be careful when placing grass near edges and trees on slopes, you had a couple instances of floating grass and leaning trees that look a little weird. Other than those couple things the track looks good and was a lot of fun to ride on, good shit as always! :mrgreen:
Thank you brother! Always appreciate your words.
Thank you for all you have done for this community and continue to provide positive input and remain active. Much love!
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Honestly, the mean comment is what got me to click download. :lol: I won't be as harsh, but I definitely think your past tracks have been way more fun. (Deadly Ranch is the most memorable for me) I'm not sure it's a skill or realism issue either.

I think the pot leaf layout is unironically what makes the track awkward - so much of the track is tight switchbacks and then the "two halves" of longer straightaways are kind strange compared to one another. I like the section of the track with the triple, whoops, and the super steep 6 pack the most, but then it goes into that big double and rough sections that don't really fit with the SX portion. I think maybe if there were more rhythms, or if the switchbacks had some sweepy bowl berms, it could lend itself more toward the leaf layout and be more fun for me.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

Post by 317 »

KTM57 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:55 am Honestly, the mean comment is what got me to click download. :lol: I won't be as harsh, but I definitely think your past tracks have been way more fun. (Deadly Ranch is the most memorable for me) I'm not sure it's a skill or realism issue either.

I think the pot leaf layout is unironically what makes the track awkward - so much of the track is tight switchbacks and then the "two halves" of longer straightaways are kind strange compared to one another. I like the section of the track with the triple, whoops, and the super steep 6 pack the most, but then it goes into that big double and rough sections that don't really fit with the SX portion. I think maybe if there were more rhythms, or if the switchbacks had some sweepy bowl berms, it could lend itself more toward the leaf layout and be more fun for me.
I appreciate your words so, so much! Thank you for downloading and providing feedback.

Means a lot to hear from you, You are a legend!