MT | Awakaponga Mx

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

MT | Awakaponga Mx

Post by MarcusThompson »

since everyone wanted a track here ya go don't come crying about looks cause cbf doing them init. Have fun B track rides like a turd.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lwu1qxef ... a.rar/file
Ch4rl1e Camer0n

Re: MT | Awakaponga Mx

Post by Ch4rl1e Camer0n »

not sure what this is but does not flow what so ever stick to bikes X
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MarcusThompson »

Ch4rl1e Camer0n wrote: ↑Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:54 am not sure what this is but does not flow what so ever stick to bikes X
Sounds like a skill issue to me I’ve heard various comments saying that this tops off your Taupo any day from reasonably fast people πŸ‹
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

I was expecting the track so be at least decent the way you talk about your track making skills, but after all the talk, all you did was prove me right.
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MarcusThompson »

Jrife548 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:48 am I was expecting the track so be at least decent the way you talk about your track making skills, but after all the talk, all you did was prove me right.
whatever you say mate id like to see you try make a replica like this fatty
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MarcusThompson »

Jrife548 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:48 am I was expecting the track so be at least decent the way you talk about your track making skills, but after all the talk, all you did was prove me right.
how am i meant to turn a shit track into real life into a good track in a shit game explain me that?
Jrife548

Post by Jrife548 »

MarcusThompson wrote: ↑Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:28 am
how am i meant to turn a shit track into real life into a good track in a shit game explain me that?

By not being bad at making tracks

MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MarcusThompson »

Jrife548 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:33 am
MarcusThompson wrote: ↑Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:28 am

By not being bad at making tracks

can't get that roll you already own that one champ
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

There are a lot of things that could be done to make this track good, you have a fun layout and some good ideas but just didn't quite hit the nail on the head. For starters the layout is really good, jumps and corners are well built on a surface level but once you start throwing in roughness/ruts I think they are pretty badly placed.

The section above does not need to have a bunch of linear ruts running down almost the whole thing. The bumps were well placed and I think complimented the speed of the section but all the ruts did here was make the section a little less fun to flow through. It might have been better to have some ruts where the ground was dug in a bit to make it look and feel more like it's been formed by people riding on it rather than just existing as a pre built obstacle.

This is another example of a section that would be helped by less ruts, if this jump face was smoothed out it would be a lot more fun to just float over and land deep in the roughness entering the corner.

Most of the corner ruts feel more like pre built berms rather than something that was formed by people riding, and some of them don't line up with the corners very well. There are also a couple of places where ruts going into corners don't go anywhere, they just go straight into the halfway point of a berm. Here are a couple examples:

Environmentally this track is incredibly bland, for a track that had months of work put into it it barely feels half baked. The landscape is desolate to say the least, it has very little color other than the two little tree lines you put down which do very little to break up the vast emptiness that fills this track. The bushes and trees would help if it wasn't for all the floating grass, it's pretty easy to over look but it's so prominent here I don't know how you missed it.

The overlay is also terrible, there are a bunch of places where it doesn't follow the track very good at all:

Using normal decals would have given you more details, would have been easier to make it follow the track properly and it wouldn't have bloated the file size to 308MB.

Overall you have a track that might be pretty good if it was finished, but right now is not something I would have uploaded as a flex to shut people up. Seeing as this track has "months" of work put into it already and barely feels like it's in beta, I think you should spend your time elsewhere. Even if you had a finished product that was pretty solid, I don't think very many people here would be willing to give you the time of day. You've spent so much time attacking others for their "subpar" tracks that you forgot to work on the one you had cooking, and now your entry into the community is a bunch of shit talking immediately followed by not living up to the unrealistic expectation you set yourself.
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MarcusThompson »

sethypeety wrote: ↑Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:27 am There are a lot of things that could be done to make this track good, you have a fun layout and some good ideas but just didn't quite hit the nail on the head. For starters the layout is really good, jumps and corners are well built on a surface level but once you start throwing in roughness/ruts I think they are pretty badly placed.

The section above does not need to have a bunch of linear ruts running down almost the whole thing. The bumps were well placed and I think complimented the speed of the section but all the ruts did here was make the section a little less fun to flow through. It might have been better to have some ruts where the ground was dug in a bit to make it look and feel more like it's been formed by people riding on it rather than just existing as a pre built obstacle.

This is another example of a section that would be helped by less ruts, if this jump face was smoothed out it would be a lot more fun to just float over and land deep in the roughness entering the corner.

Most of the corner ruts feel more like pre built berms rather than something that was formed by people riding, and some of them don't line up with the corners very well. There are also a couple of places where ruts going into corners don't go anywhere, they just go straight into the halfway point of a berm. Here are a couple examples:

Environmentally this track is incredibly bland, for a track that had months of work put into it it barely feels half baked. The landscape is desolate to say the least, it has very little color other than the two little tree lines you put down which do very little to break up the vast emptiness that fills this track. The bushes and trees would help if it wasn't for all the floating grass, it's pretty easy to over look but it's so prominent here I don't know how you missed it.

The overlay is also terrible, there are a bunch of places where it doesn't follow the track very good at all:

Using normal decals would have given you more details, would have been easier to make it follow the track properly and it wouldn't have bloated the file size to 308MB.

Overall you have a track that might be pretty good if it was finished, but right now is not something I would have uploaded as a flex to shut people up. Seeing as this track has "months" of work put into it already and barely feels like it's in beta, I think you should spend your time elsewhere. Even if you had a finished product that was pretty solid, I don't think very many people here would be willing to give you the time of day. You've spent so much time attacking others for their "subpar" tracks that you forgot to work on the one you had cooking, and now your entry into the community is a bunch of shit talking immediately followed by not living up to the unrealistic expectation you set yourself.
This was made in 2 hours lol
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

MarcusThompson wrote: ↑Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:35 am This was made in 2 hours lol
1) aight for sure
2) why is this something to be proud of
Ch4rl1e Camer0n

Post by Ch4rl1e Camer0n »

MarcusThompson wrote: ↑Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:35 am
sethypeety wrote: ↑Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:27 am There are a lot of things that could be done to make this track good, you have a fun layout and some good ideas but just didn't quite hit the nail on the head. For starters the layout is really good, jumps and corners are well built on a surface level but once you start throwing in roughness/ruts I think they are pretty badly placed.

Made in two hours yeah right u cant just say that to defend urself. u sent me ss of it like 4 days ago
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MarcusThompson »

Ch4rl1e Camer0n wrote: ↑Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:11 am
MarcusThompson wrote: ↑Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:35 am

Made in two hours yeah right u cant just say that to defend urself. u sent me ss of it like 4 days ago
finished 4 days ago mate (image removed - jlv)
Last edited by jlv on Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed image
Jrife548

Post by Jrife548 »

Google "Narcissistic Personality Disorder" and tell me if that sounds familiar
MarcusThompson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by MarcusThompson »

Jakob Hubbard wrote: ↑Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:57 am
MarcusThompson wrote: ↑Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:35 am This was made in 2 hours lol
1) aight for sure
2) why is this something to be proud of
maybe cause everyone comes at me for supposedly making this months ago when i built and finished the track like 4 days ago, go get your willy wet