2024 Digital Backyard Outdoor Mx (UPDATED LINKS)

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
TENNESSEE801
Team: Turley Team, Digital

2024 Digital Backyard Outdoor Mx (UPDATED LINKS)

Post by TENNESSEE801 »

So due to this being my first track and being a complete noob at posting stuff on here the first post had bad links, so my bad! Here is the new link to the track. Hope y'all enjoy!

TRACK LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/m32lcpfj ... X.rar/file

Worldeater

Re: 2024 Digital Backyard Outdoor Mx (UPDATED LINKS)

Post by Worldeater »

For a first track, it's pretty damn good. I'm not a track designer, I'm just a mediocre skinner, but I will give some feedback.

Layout wise, the track flow is good, I think the jump into the hole is creative and I like it. Couple of the jumps could be just a bit bigger in my opinion, that would help it flow. It feels pretty tight and if the jumps were bigger and allowed for faster pace, I think it'd be really good.

Traction is pretty slick, I think a deeper sand feel would suit this track.

Overall for a first track, great job.
TENNESSEE801

Post by TENNESSEE801 »

Worldeater wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:34 pm For a first track, it's pretty damn good. I'm not a track designer, I'm just a mediocre skinner, but I will give some feedback.

Layout wise, the track flow is good, I think the jump into the hole is creative and I like it. Couple of the jumps could be just a bit bigger in my opinion, that would help it flow. It feels pretty tight and if the jumps were bigger and allowed for faster pace, I think it'd be really good.

Traction is pretty slick, I think a deeper sand feel would suit this track.

Overall for a first track, great job.
Thank you for the feedback! yeah i tried to make the jumps to where they were some what realistic but ill for sure be making my next track a little faster.
csibike

Post by csibike »

Tracks pretty good for your first one. Fix up your braking bumps and try having smaller ruts in the turns. Some of your decals makes seeing some of the braking bumps pretty difficult as well in first person at least as well. Hope to see more
TENNESSEE801

Post by TENNESSEE801 »

csibike wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:12 pm Tracks pretty good for your first one. Fix up your braking bumps and try having smaller ruts in the turns. Some of your decals makes seeing some of the braking bumps pretty difficult as well in first person at least as well. Hope to see more
yeah for sure, i am currently working on a full blown compound and im going to really focus and take my time with it. it should be out in a week or so. keep an eye out! Thanks for the feedback