@Becomeracingcompound

Post your tracks here
Forum rules
If your topic doesn't contain a track link, this is the wrong place to post it.
Ch4rl1e Camer0n

@Becomeracingcompound

Post by Ch4rl1e Camer0n »

lil compound with a unrealistic but fun outdoor track and some turn tracks through the pines.
(link removed - jlv)
Last edited by jlv on Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link.
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Re: @Becomeracingcompound

Post by sethypeety »

This track was uploaded a few days ago by someone else. What's going on here? https://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=59981
Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

sethypeety wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:12 am This track was uploaded a few days ago by someone else. What's going on here? https://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=59981
If I had to guess Charlie probably made it for those guys and they uploaded it and then Charlie uploaded it. Charlie doesn't seem like he'd steal a track and reupload it. I could be wrong but Charlie has made many tracks.
sethypeety
Team: SpitFire Aprilia

Post by sethypeety »

Jakob Hubbard wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:31 am If I had to guess Charlie probably made it for those guys and they uploaded it and then Charlie uploaded it. Charlie doesn't seem like he'd steal a track and reupload it. I could be wrong but Charlie has made many tracks.
I didn't want to theorize at all since track stealing is a pretty sensitive topic but I was thinking someone got the track early and uploaded it without permission. Charlie is established enough for me to know he wouldn't be stealing tracks, especially not ones that are still on the front page of the forums only 3 posts below this one.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Actually someone reported this and I ignored it because I didn't think they were reliable. I've removed the link now. It'd be nice if Charlie explained what happened here.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Ch4rl1e Camer0n

The first post on this compound was okay and i allowed it, but the guy i made it for wasn't very familiar with posting on forums didn't know how to do screen shots and that so i just said ill post it. Anyways good thing its been taken down because i need to change link as timing gates don't work. Also on another note take down his post on the track he said he emailed you wanting to do that. Cheers
Ch4rl1e Camer0n

Ch4rl1e Camer0n wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:47 am lil compound with a unrealistic but fun outdoor track and some turn tracks through the pines.

NEW LINK!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/3lqswusy ... x.rar/file