Page 1 of 1

Rockwall

Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2026 2:53 am
by AfloatBobKat26
Hello, this was a quick and dirty build I did just to try something a little new. The build is super rough around the edges and that is sort of by design as I wanted everything to feel a little cluttered and disorganized.

Credits:

mxrewind
Wahlamt
Osari52
VMXSKY
Checkerz
Atlaszoor
Staydown
Sorry to anyone I forgot

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e2GgGL ... sp=sharing

Image

Re: Rockwall

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:16 pm
by zv3rd
AfloatBobKat26 wrote: ↑Wed Sep 16, 2026 2:53 am Hello, this was a quick and dirty build I did just to try something a little new. The build is super rough around the edges and that is sort of by design as I wanted everything to feel a little cluttered and disorganized.

Credits:

mxrewind
Wahlamt
Osari52
VMXSKY
Checkerz
Atlaszoor
Staydown
Sorry to anyone I forgot

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1e2GgGL ... sp=sharing

Image
Sick track bro! keep it up!!!