MX stories

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DannyBoy

Re: MX stories

Post by DannyBoy »

i was at one of my local tracks (Honey Lake MX park) and i was in about 4th place on my cr 85cc youngest one in the race (9 years old) and yes i was short as hell any way i had new boots and i was going down the hill and i missed my back brake and i jumped over the berm into a light pole and crushed my arm
i got up and finished the race in 15th place... immediately after the race i was taken to the hospital for them to check it out...
STory 2: I was at Carson City Raceway and i was going over this double double (i'm 11 now) the first jump was about 45 feet second one 35 feet (yes small i know) well it was practice and i hadn't walked the track for obvious reasons so i did not see that the second take off had different elevations it was higher on the right side and i went right down the center as i went off the jump it threw me sideways behind bringin it back and i was slammed onto the ground and run over by 2 guys nearly breaing my back.. i walked away but was taken to the hospital for examination
Rallemx

Post by Rallemx »

Lmao..A HORRIBLE CRASH!
With a dragonfly, he did not survive..But my goggles did, it almost hurt :lol:
enteng2366

Post by enteng2366 »

well this is my uncles story...

he plans a dune jump of about 90 feet but land land 5 feet short.......he flew just like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5N7GSTXw1E

but he flew even farther LOL
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

Oskaras Agafonovas the best Lithuania motocross rider has tragically died 2008-11-30.Rest in peace my friend, rest in peace ;( We all gonna miss you, but we always remember you! Watch this :( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnUJSW-Nbf8 its so sad for me..
MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

motox755
Team: Privateer

Post by motox755 »

i know how that goes two people here in washington died this year Rocky Gesner and Troy Boggs.Both really cool guys :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQqkTdkhEZg
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

Wasn't there another guy that crashed at Washougal and died?

Can't remember his name, but they were giving out T shirts with his name on.
motox755

Post by motox755 »

no rockys the only one.they ran the track backwards that day and he go bucked goin down horsepowerr hill and the bike landed on him breakin his collarbone into an artery.they havent ran it backwards since though cause goin down is scarier than shit