MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

MXJProductions wrote:Round 4 450's Recap Is Rendering now. I am pumped on it. First video in a forever it feels like. Hope you guys enjoy the quality. :D
Can't wait to see it Jeff!
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Bought Dirt3 and I wanna have some fun online with a few people, Whether its rally x or gymkana or whatever, so whoever plays Dirt3 on the 360 please add MxDylan22

Cheers
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Something just hit me. Do you think Osbourne still plays this game? Would explain how bad ass he is a SX after riding Euro for so long.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Twitter him already...
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

First race in over a year tomorrow :D I'm pretty comfortable on the track and feeling pretty good on the bike. Never did a start on it though. Hoping for the best.
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
MXONLINE_GEICO

Post by MXONLINE_GEICO »

anybody still plays bf3 on xbox? searching some team mates for some serioush rush matches :)
REIDY-171
Team: Privateer

Post by REIDY-171 »

Fuck CBS. Sx is only a half hour show tomorrow here in so cal. From 4:30-5p.m. They're probably gonna cut like half the main so they can show some stupid shit like how stewart goes to taco bell or something.
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Post by Voutare »

Pumaxcs wrote:Something just hit me. Do you think Osbourne still plays this game? Would explain how bad ass he is a SX after riding Euro for so long.
JLV should hit him up and get a MXS sticker on his helmet. Pay him $42, to cover the cost of the game. Haha
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

Brina927 wrote:First race in over a year tomorrow :D I'm pretty comfortable on the track and feeling pretty good on the bike. Never did a start on it though. Hoping for the best.

at gayworld ? I miss when races there took the whole day and it was like 500+ each race in arizona. just go infront of the gate and do a start during practice. It should be concrete just warm up your tire and sweep your gate good.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Don't warm up your tire. Sit upright in the middle of your seat, and roll the gate.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

So the judges herped and derped and I got Special Merit for this drawing at the Houston Rodeo. I didn't even finish the drawing. 8)

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Oh, and I always got my best starts when I spun the tire for just a few seconds to dust it off.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Brina927
Team: Whipstyle

Post by Brina927 »

Does warming up your tire actually help? Don't you need someone to kind of lift up on the rear end for you? I always saw that when I was 80's where the dad's would lift up the rear end a little and they'd spin it but I never did. Also, 2nd gear on a 250sx would be good right? This thing has a bit more pull then my 250f I am actually a little worried about looping out. I know concrete gates that usually isn't a problem, but I've still seen it happen :D
My Stats
Discord: MxBrina#9694
jlv wrote:Team Motosport Honda's Brina made MX Simulator history as she became the first woman to take a win in a major series.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I did it first gear on 200s, I think. Lean forward and have someone pick up the tire for you. Just don't do it for too long!
JB323
Team: Privateer Life

Post by JB323 »

considering your a girl you might need help, most can do it alone if your tall enough/stable. Heating up your tire 2-3 seconds once your gate is swept hooks up your tire and heats up the rubber so it sticks better thus giving you a better traction. 2nd gear is what you do, faster guys do 3rd gear on that start. Just watch garret maxwell #518 and austin burns # 141 for pro and intermediate and copy exactly what they do, im sure they will be dominating the classes like always.

you should always practice different things with your bike on practice days so you know how it reacts to things before race day. If not go ride it over to the vet track or worcs desert entrance in the back and do a start during race day.

Privateer Life # 323 Support from Motosport | Race Tech | 180 Decals

http://instagram.com/jbolen323/