MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
NAUpoiss75
Team: Spazztic

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by NAUpoiss75 »

Phathry25 wrote:Did you get the TAs or the SRSs?
TAs.
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

Sweet. I got the SRSs a few years back. Still holding up well, but they took some getting used to. Don't think I can go back now though everything else feels like it bends a lot.

Do you have the boots in hand yet? How about them buckles?... Most amazing buckle evar!!!!
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

What is "cold weather"? I've heard people speaking of it before.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
m121c

Post by m121c »

We can send you some of it if you want. I'm already over this cold weather shit.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

Pretty sick video on TC41:

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8802937
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
NAUpoiss75
Team: Spazztic

Post by NAUpoiss75 »

Phathry25 wrote:Sweet. I got the SRSs a few years back. Still holding up well, but they took some getting used to. Don't think I can go back now though everything else feels like it bends a lot.

Do you have the boots in hand yet? How about them buckles?... Most amazing buckle evar!!!!
No not yet,i also have SG 12s,they didn't hold up well at all,3 months and they look like my tech 10s what i wore for 1,5 year.Can't wait for Sidis.
ShackAttack12

Post by ShackAttack12 »

A1 Press conference Live right now:

http://new.livestream.com/SupercrossLIVE/A1Press
ShackAttack12
| 2010 Supercross Champ | 2011 Supercross Champ | 2019 Supercross Champ |
wheels1758

Post by wheels1758 »

KTM57 wrote:What is "cold weather"? I've heard people speaking of it before.
Ahh Texans...

MX PRODIGY 17
Team: TBR

Post by MX PRODIGY 17 »

http://www.supercrossonline.com/supercrosslive/

Stream of the press conference.
KTM880

Post by KTM880 »

Got back from a sick riding holiday in Thredbo just in time for A1. #dungeysuperpumped
MX181 wrote:one of them bop it toys from when I was a child that taught young girls how not to give a hand job?
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

KTM57 wrote:What is "cold weather"? I've heard people speaking of it before.
m121c wrote:We can send you some of it if you want. I'm already over this cold weather shit.
Ahhhhhh you've gotta put the cold to good use! SICKKK day today...

stolen from my instagram :shock: http://instagram.com/mulhern_mpx <--- Instagram website is pretty sick actually
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
m121c

Post by m121c »

I live in Iowa. Nothin but corn fields, corn fields. and more corn fields. No elevation what so ever unless I want to drive 4 hours to go to one of the only resorts in my area. So unless you got snowmobile then its nothing but workin on bikes and playin video games all winter.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

http://vurbmoto.com/videos/anaheim-1-vi ... hts/12112/
At the end when it shows like half a lap with Reed and Canard = Tysen main event lines. Unbelievable work here JLV. Even the quad before the whoops which I thought was stretching the line is actually being done.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

m121c wrote:I live in Iowa. Nothin but corn fields, corn fields. and more corn fields. No elevation what so ever unless I want to drive 4 hours to go to one of the only resorts in my area. So unless you got snowmobile then its nothing but workin on bikes and playin video games all winter.
I've got mountains surrounding me. The coastal mountains and the Rockies to be exact. It's awesome. Doesn't snow much at ground level, but up on the mountains it's great for snowmobiling and skiing/boarding. Even riding sometimes, because the snow doesn't penetrate the density of the trees, leaving the ground a bit slick but still rideable.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Ballsfalsky wrote:
m121c wrote:I live in Iowa. Nothin but corn fields, corn fields. and more corn fields. No elevation what so ever unless I want to drive 4 hours to go to one of the only resorts in my area. So unless you got snowmobile then its nothing but workin on bikes and playin video games all winter.
I've got mountains surrounding me. The coastal mountains and the Rockies to be exact. It's awesome. Doesn't snow much at ground level, but up on the mountains it's great for snowmobiling and skiing/boarding. Even riding sometimes, because the snow doesn't penetrate the density of the trees, leaving the ground a bit slick but still rideable.
OH MY GOD....SHUT UPPPPPP