PC buying guide

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Maleksi

Re: PC buying guide

Post by Maleksi »

What should i upgrade to it then?
Kording
Team: Privateer

Post by Kording »

Upgrade ? You could help us helping you by telling us : your budget and your current hardware parts
Tennis, Basketball and Baseball all requires one ball
Motocross requires two!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

If that is a prebuilt I'm not sure if the people building it for you know what they are doing. There is so much unecesarry stuff in that build.

A budget would be nice and a list of things you already have. If you already have a monitor, keyboard/mouse, or even an HD that you want to keep, things that you will carry over from the build.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Maleksi

Post by Maleksi »

Uh duh. I got monitor and keyboard and mouse. That pc is already been built by somebody and im maybe going to buy it. I just need to know is it worth buying and my budjet isnt that much. That pc costs 400 euros and thats pretty much my budjet. Well maybe 100 euros more or so :roll:
Maleksi

Post by Maleksi »

Actually i got other option, costs 150 euros more, but there is 23 inch hd monitor with it. So would this be a better option?

•AMD Athlon II X4 645 | 3.10 GHz
•4GB RAM
•Asus GeForce 550 Ti 1GB
•Modecom 620w Carbon -virtalähde
•HDD 465GB

Aaaand that is also been built by somebody...