MX vs ATV Supercross at E3

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
JT43
Crushed Dissenter
Team: MotardMatt220

Re: MX vs ATV Supercross at E3

Post by JT43 »

Atom6246 wrote:The bunny gifs were funny until Seven ruined it..
Nope , all of them were shit.
jlv wrote: Motardmatt220 is a crock of shit
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
Fro77
Team: TBR

Post by Fro77 »

JT43 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:You paid your $5 to do this shitty event so deal with it, everyone who wants their money back for whatever fucking reason, go get a job you poor bastard.
James_122 wrote:If you really want to know if Jesus is real, just ask Havoc They went to college together.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Fro77 wrote:
JT43 wrote:
JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

Do you not realize. I've got Big Black now, Big Black got My Back. Bitch.
KTM57 wrote: August is 13 years old and thinks he's hot shit because he's a lot younger than everyone else
SevenMX
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Bill Sport Motor

Post by SevenMX »

JT43 wrote:Do you not realize. I've got Big Black now, Big Black got My Back. Bitch.
Kawasakis

Post by Kawasakis »

More about the game. Thankfully PC will be there as well.

MXS Cup Winner
AX MX2 Champion

JT43
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JT43 »

That awkward moment when a game made by one guy is drastically better than a game made by a whole team of people with a hell of a lot more funding...
LOGANYZ125

Post by LOGANYZ125 »

the gameplay looks alot better......for being their first game i think there going in the right direction as far as the online gameplay and updated bikes.......still not impressed but i probably will end up buying it.
JT43 wrote:"Y'all cowards don't even smoke crack..."
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

JLV said he had played some MCM or MCM2, which brought online MP. MCM was a huge breakthrough and I can only think of Exitebike and Enduro Racer before it. Now this sim is a huge breakthrough and we benefit from tracks like this recent batch of SX and MX! Thanks Rainbow/THQ! You guys rock for inspiring JLV! I'm sure they play some MXS.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
stocksy129

Post by stocksy129 »

Does any one else find some of there comments funny

OEM bikes that you have to purchase, more DLC... Bulk money pit coming up

Testing with people experienced with the game, just not people who are good at the games obviously

The interface looks like a Jeremy Mcgrath ps1 game..

The menu and customisation is almost exact same as Alive, i want to know what that guys done.. Other than change a few fonts and images...

The physics look like there's a giant metal pole from the ground up through the bike into the riders ass and out his head o.O

The terrain deformation looks like the track is being rode on by quads, the sounds are from Alive too...

Note to self: By a company name and trademark, alter physics by 5%, new fonts and images in menu, create tracks that more than likely are the ones from Alive that were never released alter them and BAM sell it as if it's a brand new game.

So disappointed yet again, i look forward to the day that they finally get it correct instead of making it so easily accessible, there's enough of the easy accessible Mx games for special people now, i'm sure you could produce a happy medium between something like Sim and Alive or any other of the series names. Doesn't have to be ridiculously hard like sim. I'm sure i'm not the only one that feels this frustration...
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Didn't think it looked that bad. I'll buy it.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

The physics remind me a lot of MX vs ATV unleashed. If that is in fact the case, I will more than get my moneys worth playing this game. I still to this day think that for an arcade mx game, MVAU had the best physics of the franchise.
FnF_greg
Team: Privateer

Post by FnF_greg »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:JLV said he had played some MCM or MCM2, which brought online MP. MCM was a huge breakthrough and I can only think of Exitebike and Enduro Racer before it. Now this sim is a huge breakthrough and we benefit from tracks like this recent batch of SX and MX! Thanks Rainbow/THQ! You guys rock for inspiring JLV! I'm sure they play some MXS.
Your right about mcm being the first pc franchise with a good online comunity, you had the msn racing zone and stuff going on and mcmfactory to get tons of skins & bikes ! it acatually was pretty similar to how mx sim is these days which i really like haha..
therer was some decent mx games before on consoles like for ps 1 you had sx circuit, some carmichael games, some mc grath games, some ea sports mx games .. ofcourse none of this had any modding or multiplayer
i'm not really so impressed with mva supercross yet, i might have heard somewhere that the pc version will be released delayed to the console releases .. i dont like that! when the mx vs atv unleashed game got released for pc it was also a delayed port from the console version but they added this ingame track editor which led to some fun tracks and good online racing for that game.. well see i guess!
richy34
Team: skt t1

Post by richy34 »

sitll looks alot like alive.

any else find relfex still look best out of all the mx games besides sim? idk why they wouldnt tweek the reflex psychics a lil shud be good from then on, just look how bad the whips look in reflex the whips actually looked good and you could put your own twist to it.
#125swag

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
RXR_Banjo
Team: MotoStar

Post by RXR_Banjo »

FnF_greg wrote:

this is what i found about it so far

Looks like shitty gameplay again, arcadicc gameplay i must say, lol @ the preload

Once u go MXS, u never come back!
Phil Doyon #423