MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Pumaxcs »

Wait.... OH SHIT! I'm just now connecting the dots. How ironic that it comes from you. :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

No worries m7. :wink:
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

|
R.I.P. Justin Wilson. Fuck! F1 has been very luck to not lose a driver since Senna.
|
http://sports.usatoday.com/2015/08/24/j ... sh-433040/
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Motolife_99
Team: KMR

Post by Motolife_99 »

michael schumacher :(
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

How accurate is the racetech spring calculator? Seems a little soft IMO. They say I need 0.42 in the front and 4.8 in the rear. Stock is 0.44 and 5.2

Already got my forks apart since they need rebuilt. Luckily the suspension company carved the rate into the springs. Turns out it's 0.42!

I think it might be valved for woods would it still be suitable for MX? If I can't get it setup good with just the clickers I could probably add more oil or use heavier weight oil?
Brent929
Team: MAPW

Post by Brent929 »

Back to sim. Don't really remember the last time I have played. Yeah well. I turn 20 next month. I still reside in PA. I recently just moved out of my parents house into my own. I work for the great state of PA doing worse work to the roads then what they are. I noticed some of the people I played with are still here. Hope everyone is doing well.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

Brent929 wrote:Image
Back to sim. Don't really remember the last time I have played. Yeah well. I turn 20 next month. I still reside in PA. I recently just moved out of my parents house into my own. I work for the great state of PA doing worse work to the roads then what they are. I noticed some of the people I played with are still here. Hope everyone is doing well.
Hey long time no see. You still ride MX or have a bike?

Worse lol? They are so bad to begin with you can't do any more harm :D
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

On The Pipe wrote:How accurate is the racetech spring calculator? Seems a little soft IMO. They say I need 0.42 in the front and 4.8 in the rear. Stock is 0.44 and 5.2

Already got my forks apart since they need rebuilt. Luckily the suspension company carved the rate into the springs. Turns out it's 0.42!

I think it might be valved for woods would it still be suitable for MX? If I can't get it setup good with just the clickers I could probably add more oil or use heavier weight oil?
Lucky for you, some guy from Race Tech posts here, haha.

Spring rates are based more off of balance/geometry of the bike and valving is more so used to control the action of the suspension. Of course, they work together somewhat as well.

The calculator is usually spot on what we recommend. I am always able and willing to double check for you (chris@racetech.com) though if you have any doubt.
On The Pipe

Post by On The Pipe »

checkerz wrote:The calculator is usually spot on what we recommend. I am always able and willing to double check for you (chris@racetech.com) though if you have any doubt.
Thanks, I might be interested in the gold valve kit front and rear in the future. Pending on the tear down of the bike and when money returns.
Brent929
Team: MAPW

Post by Brent929 »

On The Pipe wrote:
Brent929 wrote:Image
Hey long time no see. You still ride MX or have a bike?

Worse lol? They are so bad to begin with you can't do any more harm :D

No, I'm looking to get another bike soon. I just have my V dub I continue to spill money into and my crotch rocket. I just have other toys, like a 4x4 racer and couple jeeps.
BuddyTheElf
Team: Privateer

Post by BuddyTheElf »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:|
R.I.P. Justin Wilson. Fuck! F1 has been very luck to not lose a driver since Senna.
|
What? Jules Bianchi.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Wow the forum really dies after nationals... Haha.
TeamHavocRacing

BuddyTheElf wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:|
|
What? Jules Bianchi.
Oh shit! The forklift underride. Ya, soz.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

aeffertz wrote:Wow the forum really dies after nationals... Haha.
Just wait until someone hosts a series in which the password for a track comes out at a certain time. IE, forum attendance record. I believe it's from MEC 2013. Either that or the 2 round SX Open from 2013 or 2014 (can't even remember if SX Open happened last year or not)
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Nevermind :roll: That record was broken without me knowing
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn