Political Debate Thread

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 7963
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing
Contact:

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Image
Bwaaahahahahaa!!! You can't make this shit up!!! This is how fucking stupid his ENTIRE constituency is. They wholly buy into this pabulum/pandering.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
MXS Forums...I came for the lulz and stayed for the shitposts.
DBRider251
Posts: 1683
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by DBRider251 »

Yeah one billboard sure does the trick
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 7963
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing
Contact:

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Lol, the trick has already been done to you. Simple.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
MXS Forums...I came for the lulz and stayed for the shitposts.
DBRider251
Posts: 1683
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by DBRider251 »

I love having Havoc think for me, life is so much easier now!
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
m121c
Posts: 2993
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:36 am
Location: Iowa

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by m121c »

DBRider251 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:41 am I love having Havoc think for me, life is so much easier now!
I'm not sure what is worse. The fact he thinks half the country thinks like this:
TeamHavocRacing wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:50 pm Image
Bwaaahahahahaa!!! You can't make this shit up!!! This is how fucking stupid his ENTIRE constituency is. They wholly buy into this pabulum/pandering.
Or the fact he doesn't realize he is exactly the same as the people he is laughing and being condescending about...
DBRider251
Posts: 1683
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by DBRider251 »

m121c wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:02 am
DBRider251 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:41 am I love having Havoc think for me, life is so much easier now!
I'm not sure what is worse. The fact he thinks half the country thinks like this:
TeamHavocRacing wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:50 pm Image
Bwaaahahahahaa!!! You can't make this shit up!!! This is how fucking stupid his ENTIRE constituency is. They wholly buy into this pabulum/pandering.
Or the fact he doesn't realize he is exactly the same as the people he is laughing and being condescending about...
It's mildly hilarious watching him go on and on about Trump and conservatives being insane while being a walking nutjob himself lol. Both sides are not without fault, but him thinking both aren't equally insane is amusing.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 7963
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing
Contact:

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

When you consider what you are trying to sell here, then you clearly see who the nut jobs are. Seriously thinking the election was stolen to this day without ANY credible evidence is sane? You got Mike Lindell doing a better job than Trump at damaging your party. The buy-in now is really high-stakes. Either you're a Nazi or bust.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
MXS Forums...I came for the lulz and stayed for the shitposts.
DBRider251
Posts: 1683
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by DBRider251 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:54 pm your party
Bold of you to assume I’m a republican there Havoc. Through 5 years of college, I’ve transitioned to a more libertarian viewpoint because fuck the government and their overreach. I even voted Jo Jorgenson in the election.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 7963
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing
Contact:

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Nice try. How about "your side of the aisle."?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
MXS Forums...I came for the lulz and stayed for the shitposts.
DBRider251
Posts: 1683
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by DBRider251 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:04 pm Nice try. How about "your side of the aisle."?
I, like many other libertarians, look at both liberals and conservatives the same way. A bunch of circle jerking chuckle fucks who idolize a side of the government that doesn’t give 2 fucks about them.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
baker
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:43 pm
Team: BakerMX.com

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by baker »

DBRider251 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:24 pm
m121c wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:15 pm I disagree with some of your ideas, however you have some good substantive points; you got to back the emotion out. Im not going to get into a pissing match with someone I consider a friend.
This. We should be able to disagree without resorting to name calling and the such. In the end, we're all fighting for what we believe is right. An opinion isn't always something that can, or should, be changed.
God I wish the rest of the country could be this civil.
Image
nathanjames wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:32 pm Classic Miami...
Wahlamt
Posts: 7730
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by Wahlamt »

baker wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:28 am
DBRider251 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:24 pm
m121c wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:15 pm I disagree with some of your ideas, however you have some good substantive points; you got to back the emotion out. Im not going to get into a pissing match with someone I consider a friend.
This. We should be able to disagree without resorting to name calling and the such. In the end, we're all fighting for what we believe is right. An opinion isn't always something that can, or should, be changed.
God I wish the rest of the country could be this civil.
Ban facebook and you'll be 25% there :lol:
baker
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:43 pm
Team: BakerMX.com

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by baker »

Wahlamt wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:07 am
baker wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:28 am
DBRider251 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:24 pm

This. We should be able to disagree without resorting to name calling and the such. In the end, we're all fighting for what we believe is right. An opinion isn't always something that can, or should, be changed.
God I wish the rest of the country could be this civil.
Ban facebook and you'll be 25% there :lol:
If I could I would. Social media is nothing but a bad thing. Facebook doesn’t care though.. they thrive off the clash and division of this country.
Image
nathanjames wrote: Fri Jul 23, 2021 2:32 pm Classic Miami...
TeamHavocRacing
Posts: 7963
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:52 am
Team: Havoc Racing
Contact:

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

"Justice for J6"? It's already been served. They're in jail.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
MXS Forums...I came for the lulz and stayed for the shitposts.
DBRider251
Posts: 1683
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:38 pm
Team: LCQ Studios

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by DBRider251 »

Protest ended without any major incident. HUGE step for America.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
Post Reply