Political Debate Thread

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by jlv »

Jrife548 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 7:09 pm I'm fully convinced the country is straight up racist towards white people now.

Here's some examples that happened in just the past few days:

ex: 9 year old white girl gets brutally beaten by black teens on a school bus because she was white, and CRT told them she was evil because she was white. School did absolutely nothing EXCEPT tell the white family to go to a different school.

ex: White football kid shoots a group of 3 black guys with a water gun as a prank, 3 black guys cave his skull and chest in and murder him. Prosecutors argue the white kid was given "hood justice" and the 3 black guys were given probation and credit for time served, already back on the streets.

TeamHavocRacing about to come in with the most mindless rebuttal of all time and I'm excited for it!
Actual facts from the first case:
https://www.cbsnews.com/miami/news/stud ... homestead/

"Miami-Dade Schools Police arrested the offender and they will be charged accordingly. Additionally, those involved will be disciplined according to the code of student conduct."

Not sure about the second case since you said in the past few days for something that sounds like it happened a while ago due to the time served part. I'm guessing it was this:

https://www.beaconjournal.com/story/new ... 634978007/

Liming and three high school friends drove to IPromise after dark with two gel pellet toy guns, police and defense attorneys say.

They say Liming’s group ambushed a group of young men playing basketball, spraying them with scores of gel pellets. The basketball players initially tried to run but then confronted Liming and his friends.

Liming fell in the parking lot, hitting his head on the asphalt in a blow that proved fatal, autopsy results showed.

The brothers and Donovon Jones initially were charged with murder but were later indicted on lesser charges.

Jones pleaded no contest to two counts of assault, a first-degree misdemeanor in October. He received a 180-day suspended jail sentence.

It hasn't gone to trial yet. Whatever media source you got those stories from shouldn't be trusted by default. Check them on google before you believe anything they say.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

jlv wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:57 am
https://www.beaconjournal.com/story/new ... 634978007/

Liming and three high school friends drove to IPromise after dark with two gel pellet toy guns, police and defense attorneys say.

They say Liming’s group ambushed a group of young men playing basketball, spraying them with scores of gel pellets. The basketball players initially tried to run but then confronted Liming and his friends.

Liming fell in the parking lot, hitting his head on the asphalt in a blow that proved fatal, autopsy results showed.

The brothers and Donovon Jones initially were charged with murder but were later indicted on lesser charges.

Jones pleaded no contest to two counts of assault, a first-degree misdemeanor in October. He received a 180-day suspended jail sentence.

It hasn't gone to trial yet. Whatever media source you got those stories from shouldn't be trusted by default. Check them on google before you believe anything they say.
"When police arrived, blood was coming from Liming's nose, mouth and ears. One of his eyes was blackened and someone stomped on him hard enough to leave a shoe print on the right side of his chest wall, according to preliminary Summit County Medical Examiner reports"

"The medical examiner noted a laceration found at the base of his skull, which corresponded to underlying bone fractures. The report also notes bleeding around Liming’s brain and other superficial injuries on his face, torso and arms."

Yeah that all came from tripping and hitting his head, including the shoe print
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Jrife548 wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:08 am "When police arrived, blood was coming from Liming's nose, mouth and ears. One of his eyes was blackened and someone stomped on him hard enough to leave a shoe print on the right side of his chest wall, according to preliminary Summit County Medical Examiner reports"

"The medical examiner noted a laceration found at the base of his skull, which corresponded to underlying bone fractures. The report also notes bleeding around Liming’s brain and other superficial injuries on his face, torso and arms."

Yeah that all came from tripping and hitting his head, including the shoe print
The injury to the base of his skull is consistent with a fall. I don't think he tripped. He was pushed or kicked. It's obvious there was a fight, but he wasn't murdered. His skull and chest weren't "caved in". He'd have broken ribs if that happened not just a footprint. He fell backwards in the fight, hit his head on the pavement and died. There was no intent to kill him.

It reminds me of what happened to a war reporter I used to read, Micheal Yon. When he had just finished special forces training, somone picked a fight with him in a bar. Yon hit the guy once, the guy fell backwards, landed on his head and died. Yon was charged with murder and found not guilty but IIRC he was thrown out of the army. (Apparently Yon is now a QAnon guy which is a shame since he was a good writer.)

I actually feel sorry for the Black kids in this case and I think you would too if you weren't a genuine racist. (I.e. not "against affirmative action" racist, but "hates people because of their skin color" racist.) Imagine you're just minding your own business playing some basketball and a bunch of assholes show up and start shooting you with pellet guns. You knock one of the assholes on his ass and he hits his head and *fucking dies*! Your life is now ruined because of this prick. Switch the races and you'd be on the other side. You know it's true. I say this as someone who believes both Zimmerman and Rittenhouse were legitimate self defense.

This case is kind of like when Al Sharpton et al get all upset when a black guy gets killed while robbing someone except the races are reversed and it's white supremicists protesting outside the police department.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

jlv wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:26 amSwitch the races and you'd be on the other side. You know it's true.
It's honorable that you even tried. Futile. This kid has no inkling how much the white man has coming to him. Centuries of mistreatment just brushed off as a necessity for progress. It's why I won't engage.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:39 pm It's honorable that you even tried. Futile. This kid has no inkling how much the white man has coming to him. Centuries of mistreatment just brushed off as a necessity for progress. It's why I won't engage.
I wouldn't bother but I don't want this turning into a KKK thread. Also, totally disagree about sins of the father. That's how they do things in the middle east.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
TeamHavocRacing

The more I learn about our history, the more I feel we asked for it whether you agree or not.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

“Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment forbids holding office by former office holders who then participate in insurrection or rebellion." - U.S. Constitution
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
TeamHavocRacing

LoL@ the date. Meanwhile, the Tweets tell all. Let him hang.
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

Surely Havoc knows timestamps are based on the time zone the person was set to who took the screenshot right... right? Or is he too old to understand technology?

3:13PM EST.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 0700577792
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

The timestamp in the picture I posted was photoshopped, so that is partly on me.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

DB, do you wish the Republicans would have just impeached him and put an end to it? I can't imagine anyone would actually prefer this 8 years and counting clown show to DeSantis. I'm not even a fan of DeSantis but I think you'd be looking at 8 years of solid Republican leadership if he weren't being overshadowed by the Trump circus.
TeamHavocRacing wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:43 am “Section Three of the Fourteenth Amendment forbids holding office by former office holders who then participate in insurrection or rebellion." - U.S. Constitution
I don't think there's much chance of this happening. There's an explanation of what would have to happen here.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
DBRider251

Post by DBRider251 »

jlv wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 1:11 am DB, do you wish the Republicans would have just impeached him and put an end to it? I can't imagine anyone would actually prefer this 8 years and counting clown show to DeSantis. I'm not even a fan of DeSantis but I think you'd be looking at 8 years of solid Republican leadership if he weren't being overshadowed by the Trump circus.
It's hard for me to say. I don't believe Trump did anything impeachable, but 4 years was enough. I doubt I'd vote red or blue in all honesty, but Vivek Ramaswamy has been the most appealing case for me to vote inside 2 party again.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

There is one glaring reason I don't think he will get the nomination for Republicans.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

He can run from prison if that's the reason you're thinking of.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com