MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by KTM57 »

I'll try In N Out next chance I get, too. I've heard good things.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
MiNi

Post by MiNi »

Chipoltle Mexican Grill

Thank me later
Phathry25 wrote:Don't try to apply logic to anything mini says. That's where you went wrong.
KTM57 wrote:Total keyboard warrior.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

We have Chipotle. It's awesome.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
The Conman
Team: Ardent/TGphoto/Adept

Post by The Conman »

KTM57 wrote:I'll try In N Out next chance I get, too. I've heard good things.
It's good.

I'm not sure if I like Five Guys or In-N-Out more...We have just gotten Five Guys, and I've been there twice, but there has been In-N-Outs here since I've been born. I think I like the Five Guys Burger more, but it's more expensive. I like the In-N-Out fries more. I like the touch screen soda dispenser at Five Guys.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Five Guys Fries are the best.. Nuff said.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Nah, the fries at Chikfila are the best, but since they're waffle fries, they really can't compare. The fries at Five Guys aren't really what I like. I like the really thin and crispy kind. Whataburger and -shudder- McDonald's have really good thin fries. I wouldn't eat anything else from McD's, though. Never again.
BrutalMX

Post by BrutalMX »

KaseoDip wrote:Five Guys Fries are the best.. Nuff said.
YESSSSS

Never even seen a Whataburger before..
Austin Mulhern | Motopixels REV
Image[/a]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/paprod]YouTube Channel

p2sta wrote:since your name is CRF450R you should not worry about kawasaki :lol:
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Went to a sandwich bar, like subway but more casual and i guess home style. It was kick ass.
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Mikey wrote:Went to a sandwich bar, like subway but more casual and i guess home style. It was kick ass.
Oi, have you had Grilld before? Best burger place in Australia
Ballsfalsky
Team: Tim Hortons

Post by Ballsfalsky »

There's a local German deli here called Multi-Pac. They make their own cheese, and they smoke their own mean. You can go in there and get a HUGE Sandwich that is AMAZING for $3. They have everything you could possibly want on their menu.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

DJ99X wrote:
Mikey wrote:Went to a sandwich bar, like subway but more casual and i guess home style. It was kick ass.
I don't think so. I thought maybe i had a chicken schnitzel there but no. It looks so nice though, beastly chips. defiantly gotta hit it up!
My photography work
www.mikeowenphotographer.com
tyskorn
Team: Adept MX Graphics

Post by tyskorn »

There's a burger place here called Burger Bar that was on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. They have the best burgers and fries I have ever had. I love their shakes too. I've had Five Guys. My fries were cold, but they tasted pretty good. I've never had Whataburger, but I just had In-N-Out on Saturday. :lol: My uncle owns a barbecue restaurant in Oregon, and I haven't had a burger from there in about 4 years, but I remember them being really great too.
#storytime
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Mikey wrote:
DJ99X wrote:
I don't think so. I thought maybe i had a chicken schnitzel there but no. It looks so nice though, beastly chips. defiantly gotta hit it up!
Yeah, the chips are awesome. Love the seasoning they put on it. The chicken burgers are godly
mxmasta57
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TattlerMX Honda

Post by mxmasta57 »

MXJProductions wrote:Good things happen to persistent people, with goals. As of Yesterday, I am Vurbmoto's Newest Employee as their Motion Graphic Designer. :D Much better than 2nd place in a competition lol
congrats man!