MX stories

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Voutare
Team: Privateer

Re: MX stories

Post by Voutare »

That happens all the time with snowboarding.

I hit a 60 foot stepdown, and there was a little kid sitting on the landing. Luckily, when you are in the air as long as you are off the jump, you have a little while to prepare yourself to avoid them. I avoided him, and then I got bitched out by his instructor. Seriously, who the hell sits on landings. :/
mulishatroop88

Post by mulishatroop88 »

suicidal people :D

hahaha idk thats pretty stupid
WHOA THERE
motox161

Post by motox161 »

Back when I used to race 85s I came up short on a jump. I cased it so much that it made me go flipping threw the air. I couldn't remember anything except starting the race and waking up in my trailor in the pits. My dad told me that I was knocked out for over 4 minutes with my eyes in the back of my head. I edventualy woke up and went to the emergency room. They took x-rays on my head and neck, but luckly everything was fine. It was the worst expierience that I have had while racing motocross.

Also today I was being smart and was messing around with my sprocket on my bike. My middle finger slipped right in between the chain and sprocket. It was barely in the sprocket so I tried to pull it back out, but it locked up cause my wheel was still on the ground. So I went the other was all the way around my sprocket to get it free. It hurt SOOOOOO bad. It was one of the worst pains that I have had in my life. I got sick to my stomach and was sweating bullets. We went to urgent care and they had to scrap all the greese out of the cut. I ended up getting 7 stitches. Now its going to be hard to play mxsim for a while.

Gourley #13
mulishatroop88

Post by mulishatroop88 »

owww

damn why didnt you just click neutral or something
WHOA THERE
motox161

Post by motox161 »

haha it was my bicycle not dirtbike
Gourley #13
mulishatroop88

Post by mulishatroop88 »

oh damn : O that sucks
WHOA THERE
mulishatroop88

Post by mulishatroop88 »

k today riding my dads bike... out at my friends house riding back to my house i was racing my friend cullen aka perine111 and it was all dusty so i went left to get out of the dust and hit a ditch thing and flew 60 or 70 feet

im going to the doctor tomarrow i think i have a broken left foot and a weeded right thumb
WHOA THERE
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

nice. I was also riding yesterday, on my home track. My home track is rough, I like it that way. Smooth tracks are for pussies. We disc it like once during that summer and that's it. ok, I have this 75 foot jump table going uphill out of a right hand sweeper. I was coming around it on my 450, the bike started to do a dirttrack slide, but i was still under control. about 30 feet before the takeoff my foot came off the peg. I seat bounced it with one foot on the pegs going up the face sideways. I had the bike almost completely sideways in the air and I was able to bring it back enough to land it. the landing was shaky but i made. it scared the shit out of me. rode a couple of slow laps to regain composure.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

I've had that happen a few times.

Whats really scary is when you get the bike sideways, and no matter what you do it doesn't want to come back.

I've landed almost completely sideways. Around 60 degrees, and I I've got out of them. Sketchy as hell, but doable.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

i just landed about half throttle and made it. if i wouldn't have cleared it all the way and bounced i would have been done! thank god!
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j102/ ... 0_0728.jpg

That's the jump I landed sideways. Luckily, the landing is pretty forgiving.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

that's not bad at all. mine was 75 with a supercross face and fairly peaked landing. either one would hurt if you crashed though.
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

The picture is kind of decieving.

Top of the takeoff to top of the landing is about 45 feet, it's not that big, but it's a really hard hit coming out of the corner.

I'll ride up there and get a picture of it from the side tomorrow.

It's about 10 feet farther than this jump:

That used to be a triple, with the takeoff of the next double where the landing was, but no one could ever get it. That was a sick jump though.
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

Voutare wrote:The picture is kind of decieving.

Top of the takeoff to top of the landing is about 45 feet, it's not that big, but it's a really hard hit coming out of the corner.

I'll ride up there and get a picture of it from the side tomorrow.

It's about 10 feet farther than this jump:

That used to be a triple, with the takeoff of the next double where the landing was, but no one could ever get it. That was a sick jump though.

BUBBA WOULD! .....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

My friend would, he used to be pro.

(Chad Sharrow, #205, maybe someone here knows him).