MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
aeffertz wrote:The amount of people that are 'anti-mask' astounds me.
jlv wrote:...wearing a mask in public to literally save thousands of lives.
Wahlamt wrote:...wear a stupid mask?
I love how it seems like over half of the right has suddenly developed respiratory problems just when we should be wearing masks. How convenient. In the meantime, they finally came up with a phrase to describe how I live...Social Distancing! Yay!
This is brutal. We were promised so much winning and instead we're getting dunked on by libs like Havoc!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

You can blame GW for my opinion on politics. Before him I hadn't thought about left or right. I should remember LBJ, but can't I was too young to understand when Watergate went down other than it being a big deal. During Ford and Carter it was all about SNL. Reagan was background to my hair on fire days. I thought Obama was way too green, just a 2 yr senator. Just like the other 2 year senator that came close, Ted Cruz. Yikes. Biden has to get some sanity and realism back into that office. We all know Trump didn't wan't the full ride. Everybody knows it. Putin got the instability he sought. Let's move on from the Nazi.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

JLV, I'm sorry I used Nazi twice today when it was only necessary once. You already archived the misuse.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Ol pnw has turned ya boy. Dangggg
only one to win something real from the game!
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I thought Obama was way too green, just a 2 yr senator. Just like the other 2 year senator that came close, Ted Cruz. Yikes. Biden has to get some sanity and realism back into that office.
Green could be a good thing if a party is willing to embrace change. I would have thought there would have been some reform from the democrats after the loss.

I think the offerings are pretty sad for a nation of 300+ million people.

Honest question, do you feel Biden has the capacity to run at this point or just be a placeholder?
TeamHavocRacing

I think he can hit the ground running way more than some ambitious, pie-eyed that gets lost trying to navigate the tricky waters.
TeamHavocRacing

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I think he can hit the ground running way more than some ambitious, pie-eyed noob that gets lost trying to navigate the tricky waters.
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

That explains everything
TeamHavocRacing

Go ahead and defend him Austin. Go ahead.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:You can blame GW for my opinion on politics. Before him I hadn't thought about left or right. I should remember LBJ, but can't I was too young to understand when Watergate went down other than it being a big deal. During Ford and Carter it was all about SNL. Reagan was background to my hair on fire days. I thought Obama was way too green, just a 2 yr senator. Just like the other 2 year senator that came close, Ted Cruz. Yikes. Biden has to get some sanity and realism back into that office. We all know Trump didn't wan't the full ride. Everybody knows it. Putin got the instability he sought. Let's move on from the Nazi.
Biden will suck. Maybe not as bad as Trump, but if you're expecting competence from him or any other government official you're going to be disappointed. This is why limited government is a good thing. The smaller the government the less damage an idiot like Trump or Biden can do. Liberals hate Trump but want him in charge of their health care. It's crazy.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing

There's a lot more crazy to it than that. A LOT
TeamHavocRacing

Sorry to double up again. I hate what liberals have done to Portland in the last 20-30 years. It used to be "Who?"
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Go ahead and defend him Austin. Go ahead.
Trumps a goat compared to the rest of the field. Troll god. To the point he’s triggered half the country.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Jones221 wrote:
Trumps a goat compared to the rest of the field. Troll god. To the point he’s triggered half the country.
Trump's like a real life version of Matt James.

From what I've seen from Biden, he's a bit slow, like age is getting to him..? (though I've not seen a lot) Isn't it scary/worrying that a lot of candidates are so old that they could more or less die from *insert probable cause here* any day since they're a bit up there? Maybe not today, but at least during the period they'll be president?
Jones221

Post by Jones221 »

Wahlamt wrote:
Jones221 wrote:
Trump's like a real life version of Matt James.

From what I've seen from Biden, he's a bit slow, like age is getting to him..? (though I've not seen a lot) Isn't it scary/worrying that a lot of candidates are so old that they could more or less die from *insert probable cause here* any day since they're a bit up there? Maybe not today, but at least during the period they'll be president?
welcome to the shit show that is politics in america. may i take ur order.