2013 World Championships

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
NAUpoiss75
Team: Spazztic

Re: 2013 World Championships

Post by NAUpoiss75 »

I have been there twice,and i have you on messinger rafagas.If you need anything feel free to ask
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

http://www.mxlarge.com/interview/7551-g ... x-of-qatar

This interview *read propaganda* made me vomit.

"and crowds getting smaller due to families suffering financial hardships in this poor economy" That has possibly something to do with the 90euro entry fee they ask. That means 360 euro for an avarage family (dad, mom, 2kids). While 10 years ago it was between the 30-40 euro per person and kids U14 years for free.

"many riders I have spoken to are excited with the event (about the Qatar, MX1vsMX2 race)" I guess he ignored the 90% that doesn't like it. Especially the MX2 guys, even Jeffrey Herlings thinks that it's bullshit. Even if he ends up being the first MX2 rider. It won't feel like a win unless he beats the MX1 guys too.
Here's the interview where he said that:

"The track we have built together with the organizers is very, very nice." Thats what Tortelli said about his GP of Mexico too. Up untill the moment he actually saw the track for the first time. Wich was the friday before the GP.

"different types of circuits, be it deep sand or hard pack or clay, or soft dirt, we try and give the riders a good challenge in different conditions" The only sentence I agree on. At least not every track is prepped exactly the same and it offers the riders a lot of challenges when it comes down to prepping theirselfs every race.

"The sport will suffer, because when people don't have money they can only afford things they need in life, like food, morgage, and cloths." The MX sport in Europe suffers the most under the Luongo crisis. As long as that fat asshole doesn't die people will never have enough money to proof theirselfs on the highest level. Even if they're as talented as let's say, Joël Smets. Because if you can't show any good results now on your 85cc and 125cc you're already done, unless you have rich parents.

"We have to go to the places where the people want to invest in us, for the riders, for the teams, for the mechanics, the media. We need to find fresh money," Besides the money he gives to factory teams under table isn't he paying ANYONE except his own youthstream crew in the paddock. Nearly every non factory supported team is having a hard time because there is no prize money at all. And the trips are now all over the world. Also Youthstream don't give a shit and they don't rent an airplane like the F1 does nor give qualifying money. So EVEN if the GP of Qatar gives them a billion Euros, still nobody except he and his company Youthstream will have profit of that.

"For sure television is important, the sport, the teams and the organization they live more from the television coverage than the fans at the races" Didn't he just said he's moving over seas because the crowds are getting thiner and thiner in Europe?

"Qatar is a long term plan?
Luongo: Yes, this is a long term plan" Vomit mode activated!

I would fucking kill that Italian bastard! He totally lost contact with the real world.
Please every European with some skills who reads this. Go to the USA!!!
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Post by Nybrok »

Yup that fat bastard is greedy as fuck.

You have talent but not that much money = big fuck you in the face by Luongo
You have no talent but you got a big wallet = race as much as you want, just keep the money flowing to Luongo's wallet....
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
DJ99X

Post by DJ99X »

Sheeve, are you mx matti on Vital?
mbork-1
Team: NOTEAM

Post by mbork-1 »

Nybrok wrote:Yup that fat bastard is greedy as fuck.

You have talent but not that much money = big fuck you in the face by Luongo
You have no talent but you got a big wallet = race as much as you want, just keep the money flowing to Luongo's wallet....
fucking right,hate him too
3rd MX2 EMF - AX Series 2011
2nd MX1 BMF - Friday Night Series 2012
1st MX3 - EMXs
8th MX1 EMF - MX Series 2012
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

Thats another reason for me that I'm just interested in american motocross. If there would be prize money for the riders I would pay on live.tv for watching the races. Right now I wouldn't pay anything.

It's sad how this idiot ruins OUR sport!
scheeve3

Post by scheeve3 »

DJ99X wrote:Sheeve, are you mx matti on Vital?
No, that's my brother trolling and teasing the shit out of those Americans :lol: , why?
Frederik Van Eeckhoven - UID 326
1st Team @ MXSON 2009 & 2nd individual (125cc)
2012 DRT-Sandseries winner (MX1)
2012 DRT-spring SX series winner (OPEN)
2012 BMF-Friday night series winner (MX1)
mxmasta57
Crushed Dissenter
Team: TattlerMX Honda

Post by mxmasta57 »

Fuck the GP'S, herlings needs to move to USA!
Tom cortvriendt

Post by Tom cortvriendt »

Indeed! He admitted that he is thinking about it, but he also said it would be very difficult to beat barcia, tomac, bagget and those other talented riders right there. I think that he will move up to america if he wins the titel this year. We will see in september what he says..
motoxjeff#7 wrote:JLV do you ever just sit back, and say " DAMN I made this game"? lol
Sib43
Team: pridemx.at

Post by Sib43 »

I guess he is too scared right now to race against the americans.

MX1+MX2 riding together is the biggest bullshit ive ever heard. The whole world gp is bullshit imo.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Sib43 wrote:I guess he is too scared right now to race against the americans.

MX1+MX2 riding together is the biggest bullshit ive ever heard. The whole world gp is bullshit imo.
yea... GPs are the worst race series ever. I mean not the riders are the problem, Youthstream is the one and only. nothing more to add
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
mxmasta57
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mxmasta57 »

I don;t even care if herlings would run 5th place in USA I think the AMA is gonna be sicker than it already is if the fastest of EU race in USA
goudbeekie
Crushed Dissenter

Post by goudbeekie »

Sib43 wrote:I guess he is too scared right now to race against the americans.
i hope you're joking right now?
i think if he rides the ama outdoors, that he's gonna kick the ass of them..
supercross not, he need to train more on that, but the outdoors he would he in the top 3 for sure.
Nybrok
Team: Privateer

Post by Nybrok »

IMO Herlings would do good in outdoors but i don't see him winning tho, but some top 5 results. We can argue about who is gonna win who all day long, we just need to wait and see :)
Achievements:
-2011 EMF AX champion
-2010 SMA Outdoor champion
-2010 SMA Survival series winner
-2010 MXSON 2nd place (Finland)
mxmasta57
Crushed Dissenter

Post by mxmasta57 »

Herlings is not as strong and as agressive as Tomac, but he'll do good in the outdoors.