The Other Racing Games Topic

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

So fun.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

I wanted to see how many Pro-4 points I've gotten so far this season. Lo and behold, I'm actually leading Div. 6. Fastest of the losers?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

...upon noting my Special Olympics level achievement, I wondered who is our highest level achieving Sim alumni? Mikey got up there and Robert Nash even turned it into actual Miata racing, but who here has been the highest overachiever in iRacing?
TeamHavocRacing

Team: Privateer

Post by 180 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:16 pm ...upon noting my Special Olympics level achievement, I wondered who is our highest level achieving Sim alumni? Mikey got up there and Robert Nash even turned it into actual Miata racing, but who here has been the highest overachiever in iRacing?
Jack Haley is the fastest
supermottousa19
Team: twitch.tv/walman

Post by supermottousa19 »

180 wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 4:43 am
TeamHavocRacing wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:16 pm ...upon noting my Special Olympics level achievement, I wondered who is our highest level achieving Sim alumni? Mikey got up there and Robert Nash even turned it into actual Miata racing, but who here has been the highest overachiever in iRacing?
Jack Haley is the fastest
idk man skyzor is pretty fast on iracing also
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

lel
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
TeamHavocRacing

Yeee Hawww!!!
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Think I'm finally going to pull the trigger and get back into sim racing. I haven't owned a wheel since my G27 and few times thought about going back but every time I talk myself out because I know other multiplayer games with my friends means this will be collecting dust like last time. However, with age comes kids so while they are busy now I'm doing the responsible thing and buying a wheel and racing rig. :lol:

Reviews on this have been good and I want the Fanatec ecosystem. Still trying to decide on a cockpit, pretty set on getting a single ultrawide monitor rather than the 3 monitor or TV.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing

Gotta wear out my G29 before I dump a couple grand into another wheel.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Posted about this in MXS Twitter, but would anyone be up for making a Daytona 24 team this year? We only need 4 or so people to finish the race. Haven't done one in years!
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
TeamHavocRacing

Robert196 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:27 am Posted about this in MXS Twitter, but would anyone be up for making a Daytona 24 team this year? We only need 4 or so people to finish the race. Haven't done one in years!
I'd be down and way more responsible/reliable than when I tried with Phat/Hoffman/DMills etc. lol. I drank beer and almost peed the seat an hour into my shift when I poorly managed my stint. There was an eventual incident that took us out, but it was fun! I'd wear Depend undergarments this time!
TeamHavocRacing

ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Pumaxcs wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:24 am Think I'm finally going to pull the trigger and get back into sim racing. I haven't owned a wheel since my G27 and few times thought about going back but every time I talk myself out because I know other multiplayer games with my friends means this will be collecting dust like last time. However, with age comes kids so while they are busy now I'm doing the responsible thing and buying a wheel and racing rig. :lol:

Reviews on this have been good and I want the Fanatec ecosystem. Still trying to decide on a cockpit, pretty set on getting a single ultrawide monitor rather than the 3 monitor or TV.
any update on the rig/wheel? been looking myself after getting into F1 Leagues
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

LOL

Not to pull out the tiny violin but my dog was diagnosed with cancer about two weeks after that post and so the nest egg for the rig went to something else. He is fine and it all worked out so its cool, atleast it happened before I dropped the money on this and then also had that vet bill.

New timeline is probably Feb/March and I think the rig I'll go with is Next Level Racing F-GT. The GTTRACK was a contender but paying double for another cross support and a thicker seat didn't feel worth it. Still plan on that wheelbase, McLaren/ClubSport wheels, CSL load Cell pedals, and the shifter. Monitor wise just whatever 1440p 21:9 UW with a 120+ refresh is available. The 32:9 screens would be cool but seeing as the 21:9's are under $500 and the 32:9's are over $1000 it was pretty easy to decide the extra width wasn't worth it. Overall with all the Fanatec, seat, and screen would be ~$2500.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.