The Other Racing Games Topic

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Ride 4 keeps giving and giving....

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Pumaxcs wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 10:03 pmNot to pull out the tiny violin but my dog was diagnosed with cancer about two weeks after that post and so the nest egg for the rig went to something else. He is fine and it all worked out so its cool...
No joke. I paid around 11 grand over the life of my first cat that the ex insisted we adopt. Pyometra and renal failure. Right there with ya man. I cried harder for that damn cat than when my mom died. Of course I was 15 years older by then, but they are family even if it's a lower mammal. It's G29's for now. I managed third in iRacing Div 5 Pro 4 'ship last season with it! I need some Div 1 back-to-back ships!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

Nurburgring 24h anyone? April 8th-10th. Been loving iRacing lately and have something in the works, but that'll come later. Message me on iRacing if ur interested about the 24h though, I dont check here much. Sorry I missed ur PM for the Daytona race, Havoc.
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
TeamHavocRacing

Robert196 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:56 am Nurburgring 24h anyone? April 8th-10th. Been loving iRacing lately and have something in the works, but that'll come later. Message me on iRacing if ur interested about the 24h though, I dont check here much. Sorry I missed ur PM for the Daytona race, Havoc.
I tried for Daytona, but no takers. I took this season off so I'm out of practice.
TeamHavocRacing

Robert196 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:56 amBeen loving iRacing lately...
APPARENTLY! I saw a Dave Cameron vid about the iR04 and you were at the top of the leaderboard.
TeamHavocRacing

jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing

Both halves existed...
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

I didn't know about that one. Seems like it'd be less beneficial since the rear tires are already in dirty air.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing

They even threw the kitchen sink in at times! They're currently having to develop the "porpoising" out of the new F1 chassis that has added ground-effect. Some are still struggling to eliminate it. It's an interesting point in it's history.
TeamHavocRacing

Streaming my attempts at 2 clean laps in TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge. https://youtu.be/W30P3Pgs5KQ
TeamHavocRacing

Damn thing works fine until gameplay and just stops.
Robert196

Post by Robert196 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:36 pm
Robert196 wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:56 amBeen loving iRacing lately...
APPARENTLY! I saw a Dave Cameron vid about the iR04 and you were at the top of the leaderboard.
That was a fun race. Was cool to see him post it afterwards.

New F1 22 game is fun, I've been playing it a lot. There's a bug with USB pedals, though. I fixed it with this guide. Believe theres a memory leak within the fanatec code for the game. When you map the pedals to a virtual device, it tricks the game into thinking they arent fanatec. Weird that a AAA game would have a problem with such an easy fix.

Missing the porpoising tho
| 2013 MotoOption Supercross 250 Eastside Champion | #turnbarcrew |
CrossFlow Racing#16

Post by CrossFlow Racing#16 »

Assetto corsa is fkn hot

TeamHavocRacing

CrossFlow Racing#16 wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:51 am Assetto corsa is fkn hot
I don't see any racing. Does anybody do that anymore?