The Other Racing Games Topic

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

WRC is dope! I built a car I can't use yet, but the racing so far has been grueling! I had a 17 mile stage in one event. I know from Jimmy Broadbent there is a 21 mile stage, so I'm prepared. It's a very involved and busy game with a ton of features and possibilities. I give it two thumbs up. Here's my first foray into building and testing...
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

Sort of racing and also definitely unrelated, but working on an Amel 50 for a sailing simulator, Sailaway 3, currently in alpha. One thing that I enjoy about creating content for S3 is the boat builder supports sub-meshes and Unity's host of material properties, allowing for some pretty realistic boats.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Cool! Definitely an under-represented segment in sims. I remember Sailing Sim was the first attempt in the 90s. I had a blast back in the late 1900s with an offshore powerboat racing game...

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.