The Other Racing Games Topic

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: The Other Racing Games Topic

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Word. Best $200 ever spent. Add 30 or 40 bux for the gated 6-speed shifter. If it don't already got it then.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Word. Best $200 ever spent. Add 30 or 40 bux for the gated 6-speed shifter. If it don't already got it then.
I will once I get off this folding table
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Logitech G29, any objections? Thinking of getting the shifter too for it. Also does anyone have a handbrake they recommend to it?
TeamHavocRacing

I'm a year and a half into my G29 with zero defects and absolutely minimal wear. I learned from my clapped-out G27 to not go full-blast on FFB levels. It's just as effective with lower intensity and curb effects etc. The handbrake thing is a conundrum. I hate trying to find the L3 button in the middle of a turn lol. If you can drill something halfway accurately without drilling yourself, then buy a cheap drifting handbrake and you can watch one of the many YT tutorials and do the add-on trick where you screw an analog potentiometer slider to it(or a button). You can get a serviceable PC racing handbrake ready to play for under $100 USD. Fanatec Clubsport Handbrake v1.5 is $120 USD right now and most of the cheap ones were 70-80 bucks.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I'm a year and a half into my G29 with zero defects and absolutely minimal wear. I learned from my clapped-out G27 to not go full-blast on FFB levels. It's just as effective with lower intensity and curb effects etc. The handbrake thing is a conundrum. I hate trying to find the L3 button in the middle of a turn lol. If you can drill something halfway accurately without drilling yourself, then buy a cheap drifting handbrake and you can watch one of the many YT tutorials and do the add-on trick where you screw an analog potentiometer slider to it(or a button). You can get a serviceable PC racing handbrake ready to play for under $100 USD. Fanatec Clubsport Handbrake v1.5 is $120 USD right now and most of the cheap ones were 70-80 bucks.
yo can you help me with endurance racing? send me a message on discord Gavin#2847
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
TeamHavocRacing

Later today I can.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:I'm a year and a half into my G29 with zero defects and absolutely minimal wear. I learned from my clapped-out G27 to not go full-blast on FFB levels. It's just as effective with lower intensity and curb effects etc. The handbrake thing is a conundrum. I hate trying to find the L3 button in the middle of a turn lol. If you can drill something halfway accurately without drilling yourself, then buy a cheap drifting handbrake and you can watch one of the many YT tutorials and do the add-on trick where you screw an analog potentiometer slider to it(or a button). You can get a serviceable PC racing handbrake ready to play for under $100 USD. Fanatec Clubsport Handbrake v1.5 is $120 USD right now and most of the cheap ones were 70-80 bucks.
So turning down the FFB a bit is to be recommended? Hope I can get a good deal on it some day now
TeamHavocRacing

I wish I did it with my G27. It still works, it just has slop and is loud and clattery when going over bumps etc. Amazon has the G29 on sale for 200 bucks right now! I would jump on that! Pitter patter, better get at 'er.
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

TeamHavocRacing

Marryland? Vreselijk jonge!
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Marryland? Vreselijk jonge!
My bad! I changed it.
Luckily I got it right in the thumbnail.

Lommel preview:
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

TeamHavocRacing

Go Sandbiter!
TeamHavocRacing

Oregon Raceway Park is a hidden gem of a racing circuit. It's a club track and track day type facility with some of the best turns ever! Check it out!
TeamHavocRacing

MESX 3 is killer! No tearoffs?
TeamHavocRacing

TeamHavocRacing wrote:MESX 3