MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
m121c

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by m121c »

The irony is, the older you get the closer you are to being a 12 year-old :lol:

Clearly that point is coming sooner than later seeing the 1-12 remark went right over your head. Yahoo news is hardly a confirmation bias when it comes to conservative view points. My point was, you are talking out of your ass on inaccurate numbers, and by your Trump derangement disorder, I can take a guess at what sources of news you are getting them from. Maybe you should shop around at news sources that you don't agree with.

The thing about absolutes such as "all", is it hardly EVER holds up in all cases. I'm interested to know what "all treason and destruction" entails with this Pinocchio administration. Seeing the wish wash that is the standards of what counts as evidence since November 3rd, 2020, I am guessing you are going to have a hard time pointing to anything.... however clearly the orange man living in your head wants you to talk about it, so ramble away!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

m121c wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:21 pm... the wish wash that is the standards of what counts as evidence since November 3rd, 2020, I am guessing you are going to have a hard time pointing to anything...
You're projecting real hard. This is the exact question everyone is asking all of the Trumpeteers. Roll out your evidence of massive voter fraud and change my mind. You're so inbred and imbedded in the tRump, your name should be Mason Dixon.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Ok, ok. That was kinda insulting. I should've said "our president's bottom". It's easy to dunk because your boy Donny likes cheating at EV-ER-Y THING!!! So, he lowered the hoop to 5 feet so his widdle pudgy hands can hug the widdle ball. I'm out.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

jlv wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 2:14 am This is such a weird defense. Not just for Trump either. You see this all the time.

* someone craps all over himself *
bystander: Ugh, that guy just crapped all over himself!
crap guy: Haha! I trolled you!
bystander: But you're covered in crap!
crap guy: Owned!
bystander: Uh...
m121c wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:16 pm I do not think your analogy accurately depicts the meaning of my observation. How does it relate, and if it happens all the time, why chose a situation that widely does not happen? I genuinely don't think you are the type to make a strawman, so I am going to assume there is some confusion on either what I mean, or what you mean.
You had a defense until you said...
m121c wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:41 pm So a remark can not both serve as a observation and a taunt? I knew my personal observation was going to elicit an angered response, but that is because your bias's are easily seen through your Trump derangement syndrome... aka "rent free inside your head" syndrome. I am ppretty pleased by your response really... you avoided my question and went right on to rambling as I expected. Thanks for proving my empty "taunt" correct. :lol:
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

m121c wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:21 pmYahoo news is hardly a confirmation bias when it comes to conservative view points.
Maybe I got redirected or the post got updated or something, but on my end, your Yahoo link is loading a Fox News video and nothing else.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

m121c wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 7:16 pm I do not think your analogy accurately depicts the meaning of my observation. How does it relate, and if it happens all the time, why chose a situation that widely does not happen? I genuinely don't think you are the type to make a strawman, so I am going to assume there is some confusion on either what I mean, or what you mean.
What I mean is Trump is figuratively crapping himself all the time. When someone rightly observes that, for example, injecting disinfectants to cure coronavirus is ridiculous, "orange man bad" is a non-defense. It's just a mechanism to defend the indefensible. He didn't troll anyone, he just made a fool of himself. He does it all the time.

There might have been a "crazy like a fox" argument when he won in 2016. Now he lost to a barely conscious Democrat who spent the campaign sleeping in his basement. So "crazy like a fox" is now just crazy. Like contesting an election he lost by 5 million votes, 306-232 in the EC. It's insane. We should be 100% focused on the Senate race in Georgia and the prospect of Kamala Harris being the tiebreaker. But we can't even mention who the new VP will be since that will hurt Trump's feelings. He's a cancer on the Republican party.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
m121c

Post by m121c »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:53 pm Ok, ok. That was kinda insulting. I should've said "our president's bottom". It's easy to dunk because your boy Donny likes cheating at EV-ER-Y THING!!! So, he lowered the hoop to 5 feet so his widdle pudgy hands can hug the widdle ball. I'm out.
Just for the record, you did see my 12 year old comment right and you were trying to play along? I hope so.. or you are getting senile with ol' Joe.

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:13 pm
m121c wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:21 pm... the wish wash that is the standards of what counts as evidence since November 3rd, 2020, I am guessing you are going to have a hard time pointing to anything...
You're projecting real hard. This is the exact question everyone is asking all of the Trumpeteers. Roll out your evidence of massive voter fraud and change my mind. You're so inbred and imbedded in the tRump, your name should be Mason Dixon.
Personally, with your blinded hatred, I don't think any amount of evidence that could potentially be found would be surmountable for you. Did the 234 page pdf of sworn affidavits from one state not even make you raise an eye brow? Trumps legal team must of been able to coerce that many people's opinion in a state where perjury is punishable up to 15 years and is a felony though I am sure. :roll:

I can tell by your careful wording you are wanting evidence of massive wide spread voter fraud. You would probably be in awe to know that I agree with you there is none; it's why Trumps legal team is not calling for massive fraud. However, you are not dumb to the fact that it does not have to be widespread nor fraud (by legal terms) to have an effect on an election result... at least I hope not?

I think at the very least there is enough head scratching irregularities and "clerical errors" that warrant a full audit. There are a lot of questions, I think us Americans deserve answers on. Until then I don't understand how we can have confidence in who won at all. If it's Biden, then it's Biden. Let's make sure.... but you only have one party that is trying to ensure that the election is verifiable, transparent, and legal. Whack. :?

Are you having a bad day because Tickle replaced Hill on MCR?
m121c

Post by m121c »

jlv wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:38 am
What I mean is Trump is figuratively crapping himself all the time. When someone rightly observes that, for example, injecting disinfectants to cure coronavirus is ridiculous, "orange man bad" is a non-defense. It's just a mechanism to defend the indefensible. He didn't troll anyone, he just made a fool of himself. He does it all the time.

There might have been a "crazy like a fox" argument when he won in 2016. Now he lost to a barely conscious Democrat who spent the campaign sleeping in his basement. So "crazy like a fox" is now just crazy. Like contesting an election he lost by 5 million votes, 306-232 in the EC. It's insane. We should be 100% focused on the Senate race in Georgia and the prospect of Kamala Harris being the tiebreaker. But we can't even mention who the new VP will be since that will hurt Trump's feelings. He's a cancer on the Republican party.

Thank you for clarifying. You are conflating the ""orange mad bad" response to what I mean with "rent free". My observation was that clearly Trump and his administration has such a negative effect in Havoc's brain, he cannot refrain from continually and blindly spouting off about him negatively. Even when it is on a motocross video game forum in a thread frequented by the same people every other month, and no one is saying anything to him. That is rent free. He compulsively obsesses over the man and is blind in hatred. Nothing he could every do would Havoc admit was actually good for our country. It was not an attempt to defend the indefensible.

However, I think it is disingenuous to absolutely say in absolute he craps himself all the time... Does Trump crap himself a lot? Yup. His twitter account is embarrassing. Was it crapping himself to get us out the incredibly terrible Paris agreement? Was it crapping himself when he implemented smart and focused energy regulations/deregulations in the EPA? Was it crapping himself when he put more money in the pockets of Americans that would have gone to taxes? Was he crapping himself for leaving WHO for the terrible fumbling of China? Did Trump crap himself by keeping his promise and ending NAFTA while replacing it with USMCA? Was he crapping himself for being tough on NATO? Was he crapping himself for enforcing immigration laws and putting effort back into creating strong borders?

You could argue (and I'm sure Havoc would) that this are effectively crapping himself and the country. However, I do not think so, and that's okay we have fundamental differences. That is why I voted for him in 2016, and why I voted for him in 2020. That's why 70 million + other people did as well. The popular vote is meaningless with these major city cesspools, so the 5 million votes mean nothing. The EC is what matters and it's not as black and white as 306-232. There has been no legal verification, and simply stating 306-232 as a certified result is down right wrong. There are active ongoing lawsuits, recounts, and audits as we speak. There are still states that have not been filled in. It's an incredible long shot, but at the end of the day Trump is an American citizen like you and I, and it his right (no matter how mean or bad he is) to contest this election in court.

I do not want to come off as some right wing nut job Trumpeteer as Havoc would like to believe I am. Let's run through the recounts, let's get to the bottom of all this bizarre election allegations, get some answers, and let's legally certify the next president of the United States who ever that may be. If on December 15th Trump has lost and unwilling to start talking transition, I will have a different tune.
AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

This thread is a mess. Not surprised that after all of his comments for years that havoc is super super super right though lol.
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

m121c wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:16 am You could argue (and I'm sure Havoc would) that this are effectively crapping himself and the country. However, I do not think so, and that's okay we have fundamental differences. That is why I voted for him in 2016, and why I voted for him in 2020. That's why 70 million + other people did as well. The popular vote is meaningless with these major city cesspools, so the 5 million votes mean nothing. The EC is what matters and it's not as black and white as 306-232. There has been no legal verification, and simply stating 306-232 as a certified result is down right wrong. There are active ongoing lawsuits, recounts, and audits as we speak. There are still states that have not been filled in. It's an incredible long shot, but at the end of the day Trump is an American citizen like you and I, and it his right (no matter how mean or bad he is) to contest this election in court.
Say he somehow deletes 700,000 votes in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh along with 14,000 in Georgia and 11,000 in Arizona. Is that something you would want to see happen? A higher standard deduction is worth more than living in a democracy?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing

Mason, you're out of toner.
m121c

Post by m121c »

jlv wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:45 am Say he somehow deletes 700,000 votes in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh along with 14,000 in Georgia and 11,000 in Arizona. Is that something you would want to see happen? A higher standard deduction is worth more than living in a democracy?
Would you agree quality of vote, over quantity of vote, is an integral component to Democracy?

I do. I don’t think this legal process is anyway a threat to our democratic process or our republic. The allegations, affidavits, “glitches”, and conduct of public officials throughout this whole process seems like much more of a challenge than it is to simply question it/want answers. Do you agree with that, and if you don’t, what would be your case for the contrary?
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Is the quality of the vote purely based on if it supported your side or not?

If the president himself, CISA/DISA both put out statements they have not found tampering and was a secure process I see no reason to doubt the numbers given at this point. I mean, why would they hurry a Supreme Court judge through a process before the election if he didn't think he was going to lose?
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

Pumaxcs wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:32 am I mean, why would they hurry a Supreme Court judge through a process before the election if he didn't think he was going to lose?
^^
My guess is that trump knew he was going to lose this election, thus why he's been setting up to say that the election was fraudulent for months, for example his unfounded claims that voter fraud is rampant in mail in ballots.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

m121c wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:16 am Would you agree quality of vote, over quantity of vote, is an integral component to Democracy?

I do. I don’t think this legal process is anyway a threat to our democratic process or our republic. The allegations, affidavits, “glitches”, and conduct of public officials throughout this whole process seems like much more of a challenge than it is to simply question it/want answers. Do you agree with that, and if you don’t, what would be your case for the contrary?
So you would happily watch Trump disenfranchise 1.2 million in Michigan because a poll watcher felt intimidated by a big black man's presence? He's not asking to remove fraudulent votes because he hasn't found a single fraudulent vote. He's asking for mass disenfranchisement over nonsense. I can't get over how quickly Trump has degraded the Republican party to the point where we support banana republic BS like that.

Pretty good article on Trump's lawsuits here BTW. Here's a quote relevant to your comments:

"Moreover, election practices need to be carefully examined prior to the next election. Rules cannot be changed at or near the time of voting. If mail-in voting is a bad idea (I think it is), and if voter-identification and vote-tabulation procedures should be tightened up (I’m all for that), the time to do that is before an election happens. It was state laws that permitted the procedures under which the 2020 election took place — state laws that the Republicans, right now, are asking the Supreme Court to rule can’t be changed close to an election. It is too late at this point to claim that the rules were too lax, even if they were."
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com