MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Andy_Hack »

In Germany the media acts like Biden is the messiah, but I have yet to hear his actual plan. All I heard from him was that Trump is a bad president and that he says mean things. Looking at it from a different country (that turns into a sh*thole pretty soon), I think Trump might be a bit of an idiot, but I'd pick him over Biden, that's for sure, I mean it seems like he really gets shit done, instead of empty words ...but that's just my perspective
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:I don't see anything like that being possible unless a second Trump term happens. A person who isn't from the old boys club would get run out instantly. In my opinion, the only reason Trump happened is because he wasn't taken seriously in the beginning, then once it was too late he was too public to get rid of.

To me this election will be very telling. Does the public want to see politics change in the future or would they rather it go back to the Obama days.. This has to be the absolute last shot the dems have before they are forced into reform.
I think you have it backwards. They're in great shape. We're the ones who are on the ropes. Trump is a walking wedge issue and he's fragmented the Republican party until all that's left is the white grievance vote that's worth 40% at best. I like that he doesn't try to be all things to all people but if all you do is throw heretics out of the party it's going to be a pretty small party when you're done.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Andy_Hack wrote:In Germany the media acts like Biden is the messiah, but I have yet to hear his actual plan. All I heard from him was that Trump is a bad president and that he says mean things. Looking at it from a different country (that turns into a sh*thole pretty soon), I think Trump might be a bit of an idiot, but I'd pick him over Biden, that's for sure, I mean it seems like he really gets shit done, instead of empty words ...but that's just my perspective
no no no no no no.... The social climate alone should be enough of a reason to not vote for that moron again. He is unfit. Fuck, Biden is unfit as well, but maybe less and at least he doesn't seem to let his ego get in front of him. It saddens me these are our two presidential candidates but I don't see how you can look at the past four years and go yup, i want 4 more years of that.

If your motivation is "hes a troll LOLZ" and vote, you're a fucking idiot. I'm not afraid to admit I voted for him the first go around but seeing how he's handled everything the past 4 years and seeing the changes he's pushed for, done and the social destruction he's caused is simply not worth whatever small percentage the stock market has gone up coincidentally. Climate change is real, Trump is a great business man but a horrible leader and possibly the worst face for our country. This should only be a blip on our timeline as a time we tried something different and it didn't work out.

Get these old fucks out of the office. Bill Clinton was the president 30 years ago and he's the same age as Trump and YOUNGER than Biden. What the fuck are we doing? If you vote for Trump again, you are a socially unaware, jobless, meme-ing edgelord. I'm usually behind the "the media is twisting his words to paint a narrative" but can you picture any other time in your life that has been this big of a shit storm? I don't want to go down with the ship, toss the drunken captain overboard and get someone to steer this thing straight again until the next election.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Put down the anger and read everything he has actually done for the nation in these 4 years. Try to read without bias.

You should follow the stock market, as should everyone reading this. very easy passive income if utilized correctly.

Haven’t you realized no one younger will ever have a shot unless 3rd party or celebrity? No chance in hell old dems or republicans will pass a torch to someone young. Lesser of the 2 evils will always win.

Love the insults that doesn’t work though :lol: :lol: :lol:
only one to win something real from the game!
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Post by aeffertz »

Jones221 wrote:Put down the anger and read everything he has actually done for the nation in these 4 years. Try to read without bias.

You should follow the stock market, as should everyone reading this. very easy passive income if utilized correctly.

Haven’t you realized no one younger will ever have a shot unless 3rd party or celebrity? No chance in hell old dems or republicans will pass a torch to someone young. Lesser of the 2 evils will always win.

Love the insults that doesn’t work though :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're entitled to your own opinion of course but look at the people that SUPPORT Trump and go, 'Are these the type of people I want to associate with?" Lesser of two evils is exactly right and there's hardly anyone that's possibly worse as a president than Trump. I don't understand how you don't see that after 4 years of this dumpster fire we've been living in. Just look at this pandemic, all he had to do was parrot the heath professionals and he'd look like the smartest president ever. But his ego got in the way and he fucked up possibly the easiest thing he could've used as ammunition for this election and went against the grain on everything.

We tried, it didn't work. Kick 'em to the curb.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

jlv wrote:
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:I don't see anything like that being possible unless a second Trump term happens. A person who isn't from the old boys club would get run out instantly. In my opinion, the only reason Trump happened is because he wasn't taken seriously in the beginning, then once it was too late he was too public to get rid of.

To me this election will be very telling. Does the public want to see politics change in the future or would they rather it go back to the Obama days.. This has to be the absolute last shot the dems have before they are forced into reform.
I think you have it backwards. They're in great shape. We're the ones who are on the ropes. Trump is a walking wedge issue and he's fragmented the Republican party until all that's left is the white grievance vote that's worth 40% at best. I like that he doesn't try to be all things to all people but if all you do is throw heretics out of the party it's going to be a pretty small party when you're done.
Depends how you look at it, I was more looking at the fact that they lost but went back to the well again. I thought earlier on that they would have given Bernie a shot. I think the debates will be a big deciding factor for people.

Having said that Alex, I think both sides are to blame to an extent when it comes to the pandemic. I can tell you, Canada is very divided between East and West and elected a minority government this past year. The only thing keeping our PM in office is the pandemic but that is now wearing thin with another set of new scandals... What am I getting at with this? Both sides in the US are more interested in arguing, than doing the greater good for their people.
Jones221
Team: Trump

Post by Jones221 »

Comparing is a nasty trait, be yourself. Hope the koolaid taste good Alex. its a good way to get sjw girls too I guess!

only one to win something real from the game!
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:Depends how you look at it, I was more looking at the fact that they lost but went back to the well again. I thought earlier on that they would have given Bernie a shot. I think the debates will be a big deciding factor for people.
Trump vs. Bernie is what this country deserves. I don't mean that in a good way.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Halvorson

Post by Halvorson »

aeffertz wrote: look at the people that SUPPORT Trump and go, 'Are these the type of people I want to associate with?
Actually made me chuckle. And the answer is yes.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Your answer makes me chuckle. It's come to the point where you side with a white nationalist at the very least to toe the party line and you're proud to do so. Without a hint of shame as well.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

KTM57 wrote:We won a MotoGP race!
Congrats to August in August for Oliveira getting KTM's maiden GP win in style with the hairiest last corner scrap I've seen in a long time. Now on to F1!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

There's almost nothing we can't do, except for start a 450.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Phathry25

Post by Phathry25 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Congrats to August in August for Oliveira getting KTM's maiden GP win in style with the hairiest last corner scrap I've seen in a long time. Now on to F1!
That was their second win.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
It was the tech 3 team’s first gp win
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
TeamHavocRacing

Was it Espargaro first?