MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by Wilson156 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:45 pm
Wilson156 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:59 pmI was there racing it ahah
What were you racing? Minis? That was the one event we kinda missed while sheltering in Monte's garage. It was pretty hot! How'd you do?
No the 450 class,

I made the cut in your video of qualifying and then side by side when Hill helped me find the ground aha. I think I ended up 8th overall. It was hot out there but a super fun event. Hopefully it comes back next year!
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
Wilson156

Post by Wilson156 »

Wilson156 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:19 pm
No the 450 class,

I made the cut in your video of qualifying and then side by side when Hill helped me find the ground aha. I think I ended up 8th overall. It was hot out there but a super fun event. Hopefully it comes back next year!
231 on the husky
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Wilson156 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:20 pm
Wilson156 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:19 pm
No the 450 class,

231 on the husky
Oh ya! I saw you look up at him like "WTF?" Did you see that he won in Idaho? Real smooth run. I'm pretty sure it won't be as hot next year.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Wilson156

Post by Wilson156 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:46 pm Oh ya! I saw you look up at him like "WTF?" Did you see that he won in Idaho? Real smooth run. I'm pretty sure it won't be as hot next year.
Yea I wasn't super stoked because I knew I was going to go around him right there aha, then he ended up winning so I knew my speed was there. Yea I saw that. I was bummed I missed it because I tore my meniscus the weekend after big hill jam
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Fellow weebs. The Jo Vlog is here for us

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Pumaxcs wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:08 am Fellow weebs. The Jo Vlog is here for us

[youtube]ZHvEqOmBjY[/youtubetexttobreakcommand]

Something happened when I posted I didn't do it wrong swear.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
Pumaxcs

Post by Pumaxcs »

Looking to have a graphics kit done for a 2019 KX450. When I got my 250 done I used Limited Decal who played with us on sim. Is there anyone that runs a legit company doing graphics/plastic kits here now? May look up and see if Tyler is still doing graphics
MXS Cares
TeamHavocRacing

KTM57 might still do graphics. PM him for an answer. Adept graphics has made some legit kit.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:32 pm KTM57 might still do graphics. PM him for an answer. Adept graphics has made some legit kit.
He doesn't call it adept anymore, some shit cunt stole the name.
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:32 pm KTM57 might still do graphics. PM him for an answer. Adept graphics has made some legit kit.
Thanks for your support Choppy, but as Brady mentioned, I am not using the name Adept anymore. I do still make bike graphics though!
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing

Funny, I hadn't noticed it was Puma. How come he didn't think of you first? What's the new name? Whatagraphics?
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I figure nobody will start a company using my first and last name, so I just use my logo that says AS. :lol: May as well use it for something other than invoices and my portfolio site.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing

If only your last name was Flanders.
TeamHavocRacing

Anyone else notice how dead fugitive Brian Laundrie resembled Eli Tomac?
TeamHavocRacing

Keep an eye out for a new 2-wheeled land speed record. If you can understand him, Guy Martin is also seeking to go 0-300mph in one mile from a standing start too! He's ready to die trying as he's said...
https://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/guy-martin/