MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by KTM57 »

I'll let you know in a year when graphics cards come back in stock.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Apparently, I got the impulse even worse when I saw all my dream items in my cart available. Everyone's telling me I shouldn't have been able to pull this off. I think I'll get another m.2 and I still need 144hz 4k
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Better racing and more passing than SX.

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

They need a huge whoop section to separate the riders!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

SX can continue its break I'm good.

Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
TeamHavocRacing

It's been exciting watching the great starts the Ducs get and then having the battles to the front from the Yams and Zooks.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

jlv wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:00 am Hey Havoc, can you do this?

Now you can do it at home!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

wasn't a huge motogp fan until last year but the racing this year so far has been amazing.

makes SX feel really dull ngl :shock:
TeamHavocRacing

jlv wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:42 amNow you can do it at home!
When they get a tabletop mill/turn, then I'd be down. Was thinking about a home shop the other day. I can't do that since I don't wear suspenders.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:20 am When they get a tabletop mill/turn, then I'd be down. Was thinking about a home shop the other day. I can't do that since I don't wear suspenders.
Is more than 3 axis something you need very often?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
TeamHavocRacing

jlv wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:49 amIs more than 3 axis something you need very often?
Z is always main spindle axis. It goes, X, Y, Z. Expressed that way, separated by commas. Rotary axes are also expressed in that order and are A, B, C for your 6 degrees of freedom. You also express incremental moves in each axis with U,V,W and I, J, K for circular interpolation, but you already know that!
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:58 am
jlv wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:49 amIs more than 3 axis something you need very often?
Z is always main spindle axis. It goes, X, Y, Z. Expressed that way, separated by commas. Rotary axes are also expressed in that order and are A, B, C for your 6 degrees of freedom. You also express incremental moves in each axis with U,V,W and I, J, K for circular interpolation, but you already know that!
Sure but say I have an obsolete, orphaned motorcycle like a Greeves or an Alta and I want to make some unobtainable part. Is a 3 axis router going to do the job in most cases? Is it really that important to be able to rotate the part automatically?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
TeamHavocRacing

jlv wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:30 amSure but say I have an obsolete, orphaned motorcycle like a Greeves or an Alta and I want to make some unobtainable part.
A router is best suited to achieve basic shapes with high-tolerance dimensions. Usually a vacuum table where you don't cut all the way through the flat sheet stock. The mill would hit the tight stuff or start with more blocky stock shapes. The lathe assures roundness you would need for pistons, bosses, pivots and press-fit pins and shafts. 5-axis UMC's (Universal Machining Centers) are all the go. You hit 5 of the 6 sides in your first clamping! The rotary axes are now so good, they can spin fast enough to double as a "lathe spindle".
TeamHavocRacing

Hey August. We got a Shake Shack before Whataburger. In-n-Out is eyeing a location to stop traffic cuz of idiots.