MXS Twitter

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
InsaneFMX
Team: Flipin 150ft triples

Re: MXS Twitter

Post by InsaneFMX »

Hey, we got passed the 'negative energy' barrier, it was completely impossible before, now it's just practically impossible. We probably won't live to see it, unless we stop the oxygen apocalypse (cure aging), but it's still cool to think it's one day something we will figure out and conquer mathematically.
m121c

Post by m121c »

I hope for the day quantum mechanics becomes intuitive like classical newtonian mechanics. There is so much we have no answer as to why, we just know what is.

We can manipulate it now, like they did with Newtonian physics centuries before us, but you can’t start creating with something you don’t understand. When/if we ever get there with quantum physics will be the catalyst to massive breakthroughs.

First step to that is quantum computers imo. Kinda weird that we can manipulate quantum physics using the mathematical equations to build computers that will be able to simulate quantum systems, thus, help us explain them.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

What's everyone's' thoughts about Rocky Mountain allegedly owing Baggett around 900k?
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

He's just asking for handouts.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

m121c wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 12:38 pm I hope for the day quantum mechanics becomes intuitive like classical newtonian mechanics. There is so much we have no answer as to why, we just know what is.

We can manipulate it now, like they did with Newtonian physics centuries before us, but you can’t start creating with something you don’t understand. When/if we ever get there with quantum physics will be the catalyst to massive breakthroughs.

First step to that is quantum computers imo. Kinda weird that we can manipulate quantum physics using the mathematical equations to build computers that will be able to simulate quantum systems, thus, help us explain them.
Yeah, quantum mechanics is definitely not satisfying. It feels like there should be something less complicated underneath it. Something like pilot waves. Only thing is it's hard to see how pilot waves, or any hidden variable theory, could satisfy entanglement.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
Team: Privateer

Post by 180 »

I'm getting back into the game again after not playing since 2016, what are some good tracks ive missed ?
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Toni Bou is amazing. I wonder what he could have done in motocross.

Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing

jlv wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:48 amToni Bou is amazing. I wonder what he could have done in motocross.
I want to see him stay standing on the pegs on a MotoGP bike and really back it into a hairpin! He has speed skater legs. Here's my intro to trials. A night and day difference!

P.S. Hanging out in the Hill's garage was surreal! Just chatting up Sheeny and Bink with The General, Skrany, Raha and others milling about. Oh ya! I also clinked beers with Ronnie Mac. Big Hill Jam needs to become an annual event with more capacity for sure!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:27 am P.S. Hanging out in the Hill's garage was surreal! Just chatting up Sheeny and Bink with The General, Skrany, Raha and others milling about. Oh ya! I also clinked beers with Ronnie Mac. Big Hill Jam needs to become an annual event with more capacity for sure!
What's going on with Justin Hill? Is there any more racing in his future?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
TeamHavocRacing

Welp, he was deputy Hill for a sec. He still has some Hondas without livery and was attacking the hill and minis track like he never skipped a beat! He could be knitting champion next if you asked me. He's a frickin' Renaissance man! Josh is having the best post-career since Jimmy Carter! Tons of footage coming.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

I'm not one to get sappy with celebrities but this one hits me so different. My humor is basically built around WKUK and what they did. Getting to watch them come back and start doing content again during quarantine has been so much fun. It doesn't feel real, not like someone I've never met died but someone I got to hang out with once a week.

RIP Trevor Moore

https://deadline.com/2021/08/trevor-moo ... 234811024/
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

Very sad. I owe Trevor for a lot of awesome moments laughing with friends - definitely including you.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
TeamHavocRacing

R.I.P. Trevor. I've finally emerged from the dank, dark editing suite and have released this banger into the wild....

Wilson156
Team: AektivCo

Post by Wilson156 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:14 pm R.I.P. Trevor. I've finally emerged from the dank, dark editing suite and have released this banger into the wild....

you where out at big hill jam? I was there racing it ahah
Robert Wilson | AektivCo
TeamHavocRacing

Wilson156 wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:59 pmI was there racing it ahah
What were you racing? Minis? That was the one event we kinda missed while sheltering in Monte's garage. It was pretty hot! How'd you do?