Real Graphics

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Dmeyers66
Team: Privateer

Re: Real Graphics

Post by Dmeyers66 »

Hello, everyone.
I'm a first time poster here. To be honest, I haven't played MXSimulator in about a year but I do love the game. I am working on my senior project (I am an Interaction Design major) and I was able to get permission to use FastHouse's. I have been in contact with them, I'm making them some shirts, hoodies, hats, and a graphics kit and then I am going to present them my work in their warehouse once I am done. I have a friend on this forum that mentioned he was making a graphics kit too for his project and was able to find people here that have Honda templates. If anyone has a template for a 2007 CRF450x, I would really apricate it! I'm trying to keep this as cheep as possible and printing it alone at rocky mountain ATV is 180$ Please help a college student out, thank you so much to anyone reading / that can help.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Dmeyers66 wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:38 pm Hello, everyone.
I'm a first time poster here. To be honest, I haven't played MXSimulator in about a year but I do love the game. I am working on my senior project (I am an Interaction Design major) and I was able to get permission to use FastHouse's. I have been in contact with them, I'm making them some shirts, hoodies, hats, and a graphics kit and then I am going to present them my work in their warehouse once I am done. I have a friend on this forum that mentioned he was making a graphics kit too for his project and was able to find people here that have Honda templates. If anyone has a template for a 2007 CRF450x, I would really apricate it! I'm trying to keep this as cheep as possible and printing it alone at rocky mountain ATV is 180$ Please help a college student out, thank you so much to anyone reading / that can help.
I'm not sure if you're locked into using RM ATV, but BikeGraphix is one of the cheapest and highest quality places I've used to get mine printed at. Definitely not $180.
https://bikegraphix.com/product/idesign ... -graphics/
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

$125 for the iDesign service, as long as your stuff is setup mostly correct and not half-ass thrown together
760Liam

Post by 760Liam »

I'm back from the dead after taking about a 5-6 year break from sim. Here's some graphics I made for Donn a couple weeks ago that was part of a bike/model feature. Just nice and clean, nothing too extreme.

Here's the link to the full gallery: https://www.swapmotolive.com/moto-model ... sa/pinups/
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

You got a Cesa feature?! DAMN

viewtopic.php?p=657977#p657977

She has been a long time crush lmao
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.