Real Graphics

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
CG351
Team: Union Graphic Co.

Re: Real Graphics

Post by CG351 »

Kayden's big bike was designed long before he personally posted anything on it. I am not even upset, I clearly said that I am actually stoked people like my ideas enough to recreate them. You have to find it a little odd that both your big bike and 110 look really similar to his. Either way good work.

Side note: I love how I'm the one getting shit on when he is recreating my work. :lol:
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

CG351 wrote:Kayden's big bike was designed long before he personally posted anything on it. I am not even upset, I clearly said that I am actually stoked people like my ideas enough to recreate them. You have to find it a little odd that both your big bike and 110 look really similar to his. Either way good work.

Side note: I love how I'm the one getting shit on when he is recreating my work. :lol:
I am not giving you shit, I'm just stating my KTM was not based off his bike or your artwork, since there would have been no way to see it beforehand. With that being said, you killed it on the 110 design. Really fond of it, so I decided to make my KLX just like it! That's why I said in the picture the design was from KP pitbike so I don't assume I am taking credit for the layout. Anyways no reason to argue :D
SMITH_119

Post by SMITH_119 »

Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

Wow i really like that kit! I personally never saw a grey front on a Kawasaki (i think), but you nailed it.
Very nice and simple lines with a nice touch of gradients!

On a side note, what did you do to paint the plastics? I was planning to do the same on my gf's bike ('19 125sx), but first wanted to gain some information from people who did it before.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
MX|VISUALS
Team: Privateer

Post by MX|VISUALS »

Andy_Hack wrote:
Wow i really like that kit! I personally never saw a grey front on a Kawasaki (i think), but you nailed it.

On a side note, what did you do to paint the plastics? I was planning to do the same on my gf's bike ('19 125sx), but first wanted to gain some information from people who did it before.
Acerbis sell grey plastic
Andy_Hack
Team: SplitFire

Post by Andy_Hack »

MX|VISUALS wrote:Acerbis sell grey plastic
Totally forgot about that :oops:
However, I didn't want to paint them grey anyway.
*fancy signature*
d4u5d6u7 wrote:good staff, nice skins, like
SMITH_119

Post by SMITH_119 »

Andy_Hack wrote:

Thanks man! I got the idea from one of Tomac's military appreciation bikes awhile back. His was a green front and grey rear. But for my model (17 KX250f) I could only find grey plastics for the front half at the time. One of my favorite setups yet!
dbaum25moto
Team: DBD

Post by dbaum25moto »

Sorry If you see this in two threads
VERY happy with how these graphics turned out. The more I ride this bike the crazier the difference seems coming off of an 02 kx125. Hoping to either coat the hubs green or buy an edge wheel set from dubya this summer, but isn't currently a priority.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Really proud of how my bike came out for this season

Team: CANVAS

Post by 317 »

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my 2001 Kawasaki KX125. The graphics were done by Jason Felkey at Split Designs Co.

The bike was rebuilt from the bottom up. We stripped the frame to raw steel, and then clear coated it with some torch marks throughout it.
We also had the hubs and swingarm powder-coated to a matte rough black.

I am absolutely in love with my bike though, and it rides so smooth and sounds sooo crispy. Hope you guys enjoy! :)

(also, all the photos were taken/edited by me :))

DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

2018 250F and 2003 125 with 2016 Front End
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
dylan22

Post by dylan22 »

Ex MXS player O'Hagan put this kit together for me

Destructor199
Team: Privateer

Post by Destructor199 »

Hey all, I'm a graphic design student and I'm wanting to make my own kit for my bike, but I don't really have a clue on where to start when it comes to getting a template for my specific bike. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
jonracer594

Post by jonracer594 »

Destructor199 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:28 am Hey all, I'm a graphic design student and I'm wanting to make my own kit for my bike, but I don't really have a clue on where to start when it comes to getting a template for my specific bike. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!
https://vectortemplatestore.com/eps/mot ... templates/
https://www.motosportstemplates.com/dirt-bikes.html
https://www.mks-graphics.co.uk/motocros ... templates/

These are a few sites I found now. Most graphic companies use clear tape and make their own template as far as I know.
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

I would be weary of Motosports Templates. They have an offering for pretty much every bike, but on especially more recent bikes, the stickers just don't fit properly. I've had good luck buying from larger graphics companies that make their own templates. Sometimes you can even get stuff from the plastics manufacturers if you find the right contact.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.