Whats your pc?

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
KTM57

Re: Whats your pc?

Post by KTM57 »

That's what I went with. I'm on a 27" iMac at work and decided I need a similar screen at home. After messing around in games for about an hour, it's abundantly clear I've made the right decision. :lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Nice!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

It was pretty difficult to find 4K at 144hz over 32". I was willing to overpay for that too.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Bradclay306

Post by Bradclay306 »

They left out the bonus upgrade of being able to cook eggs on your 3090 backplate
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:41 pm It was pretty difficult to find 4K at 144hz over 32". I was willing to overpay for that too.
That's easy. ACER, ASUS or LG TV.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

I'm graduating from a Samsung 40" 4K to the ROG 27" 144hz 4K. Tryna wrap the build up today.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Pumaxcs wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:57 pm Its awesome.

Tiny bit of BLB in the top right but even in dark scenes you have to look for it, top right corner and bottom left have IPS glow but once again minimal enough I don't care. PC pushes it just fine, ~2.8G on memory usage on High details for most games so the 3GB 780's are just enough as I expected them to be. Haven't done anything to fancy with the monitor yet but I'm interested in trying to OC the panel and see what happens there.

It got to me mid day yesterday but wasn't supposed to come in until today so in my unexpected excitement I forgot to get an updated before/after but just know its better now. :lol:
RIP sweet prince. The backlight went out, screen signal still works but no power.

Unfortunately, the prices of ultrawides have gone back to the prices of when I bought this in 2015.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.