Squad-Combat Realism

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Re: Squad-Combat Realism

Post by SKlein »

pulse wrote:Any one still play this?
I've played on/off for the last couple years. I'm apart of the SquadOps group, and mainly just partake in their one-life events.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

SKlein

Post by SKlein »

Racers52 wrote:
It's great to finally see that coming around. The team I took part in on Squad had a commander mod released that included air support a year or two ago. Adds some crazy utility into the game.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Reminds me of Battlefield 2! Cartillary anyone?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Reminds me of Battlefield 2! Cartillary anyone?
Squad is quickly becoming the new BF2/BF3 for us gamers that enjoy large scale warfare without all the SJW nonsense you get with the new BF's.
TeamHavocRacing

Who gives a fuck? Politics? I don't get riled at all about any of that shit since it's historically accurate. Women were in the fucking war, get over it! Was there trannys or drag queens in the game? Get mad about fucking red-dot sights and heavy body armor! Lame AF! That's what's so gay, not the politics of it. It's just when they fall all over themselves trying to get some of the action, ripping-off other game's ideas like battle royale that's so lame and angering. BF1 I could take, but going back to WWII AGAIN?!?!? Weak sauce. Didn't even glance at BFV. Forget about COD. They'll probs try to have vehicles, except you'll have to buy them.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
SKlein

Post by SKlein »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Who gives a fuck? Politics? I don't get riled at all about any of that shit since it's historically accurate. Women were in the fucking war, get over it! Was there trannys or drag queens in the game? Get mad about fucking red-dot sights and heavy body armor! Lame AF! That's what's so gay, not the politics of it. It's just when they fall all over themselves trying to get some of the action, ripping-off other game's ideas like battle royale that's so lame and angering. BF1 I could take, but going back to WWII AGAIN?!?!? Weak sauce. Didn't even glance at BFV. Forget about COD. They'll probs try to have vehicles, except you'll have to buy them.
Squad might be your style then. It's an in-between of Project Reality, and older BF's. It's starting to lean more towards PR with the latest updates however.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Mlacore33
Team: LMR Kawasaki

Post by Mlacore33 »

squad is scary asl. The squad just be chilling rolling through and then out of no where an ied blows and bullets rain down on you from god knows where :shock:
TeamHavocRacing

Quickly getting more interested. Gotta get wid it. Late adopter blues most of the time.
Sabo
Team: <3 lane

Post by Sabo »

Lane and I played some. I'm pretty good at being a sl- I might just pick it up again.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:As I awake from champagne wishes and caviar dreams, I realize it's back to Pabst Blue Ribbon and Doritos.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

I played quite abit of Squad lately, the games are incredible and scary real.

If anyone wants to play just message me on discord and i'll be glad to go to war.

RaceKar#0229
Titan

Post by Titan »

I’ve been playing a lot of squad and post scriptum lately if anyone’s wanting to team up?

Feel free to drop me an inbox or reply to this post with your steam name and I’ll drop you a friend request
sloas
Team: sbfr

Post by sloas »

I really really want to get squad but i am a little skeptical. Can yall just tell me everything that i should know before buying the game?
(except for toxicity, i am aware video games are toxic.)
aaronr5
Team: DAM

Post by aaronr5 »

sloas wrote:I really really want to get squad but i am a little skeptical. Can yall just tell me everything that i should know before buying the game?
(except for toxicity, i am aware video games are toxic.)
I found the squad community to be very friendly and probably the least toxic community I've come across in recent years but that may not be everyone's experience. Squad is only fun for me when you have good leadership on your team and people willing to listen and play their role which is pretty much the entire point of the game. So when you have that going for you it is super fun and the combat is super immersive but if you have a team full of people with no guidance its pretty much just a disaster and not fun at all.