Squad-Combat Realism

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
Racers52

Squad-Combat Realism

Post by Racers52 »

Since the pre-purchase end date is approaching (Nov. 30) I figured I'd post this to maybe start up some discussion on this game. Myself and maybe some other people will be playing this when available on steam.

https://joinsquad.com/

Videos-Pictures-Info

SMR 510RR
Team: Privateer

Re: Squad-Combat Realism

Post by SMR 510RR »

Looks bad ass, I might be interested if you guys will have me haha.

IDK though, Rocket League has been taking up most of my time its so addicting.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Personally I can't wait for this game. It has been awhile since a realistic tps/fps has been released (Arma 3) and the sound and graphics in the unreal engine are "unreal" :lol: . Hopefully we can get a good squad going and enjoy what this game has to offer.
Pumaxcs
Team: Kyle/Luiz

Post by Pumaxcs »

Guy I work with used to be a dev for Project Reality so he is clearly amped for this. I like Insurgency and liked BF2PR so I'll most likely get this one too.
Everytime you post something stupid, a baby gets punched in the face. Please be smart, for the children.
MXS Cares
jlv wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:09 am Pumaxcs would know better than I do.
theargeman123
Team: Bud Clan

Post by theargeman123 »

I CANT FUCKING WAIT
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Decent game play on tier 2 enviroment

KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

Can't wait for this game..
On The Pipe
Team: Factory Suzuki

Post by On The Pipe »

KaseoDip wrote:Can't wait for this game..
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Here is some media I pulled off the forums, the details are amazing in this game!

AWood
Team: Who Knows...

Post by AWood »

looks like project reality. pumped
barrington314 wrote:awood is right
Leclair wrote:My name is barking
Leclair wrote:i fuck you
2014 rF GNC 22nd Overall - 2014 rF 450 SX 12th - 2014 rF 450 MX 11th Overall
2013 rF GNC 17th Overall - 2013 rF 450 SX 17th - 2013 rF 450 MX 8th - 2013 EMF French Cup Open World 6th
Bhardy448
Team: team.fammx.com

Post by Bhardy448 »

Idk what this is or where it came from but holy shit it looks so sick!
jlv wrote:It's OK. I think he's Australian.
KaseoDip
Village Idiot
Team: Tegridy Farms

Post by KaseoDip »

If we got a squad of like 10 people, I would be in love. Project Reality is so much fun when played with good people. I really can't wait.
SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

I pulled the trigger on the preorder.

IDK about the chipping on the AR though, they are anodized not painted so it won't chip but could get worn off but man that would take some abuse.
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

SMR 510RR wrote:I pulled the trigger on the preorder.

IDK about the chipping on the AR though, they are anodized not painted so it won't chip but could get worn off but man that would take some abuse.
Awesome! I can believe the "worn" effect on on the M4's, especially on the RIS systems where maybe the solider has removed and attached multiple things over long periods of time. Plus I like the look they are going for on the upper and lower receivers, I'd rather be carrying a beat up, realistic weapon than a plastic looking fake one. I guess its all about immersion factor.

Great thing is, the developers of the game are trying to make it as realistic as possible and the setting in the modern time, which, in many of the shooters now don't do, included Arma 3.

SMR 510RR

Post by SMR 510RR »

Racers52 wrote:
SMR 510RR wrote:I pulled the trigger on the preorder.

Awesome! I can believe the "worn" effect on on the M4's, especially on the RIS systems where maybe the solider has removed and attached multiple things over long periods of time. Plus I like the look they are going for on the upper and lower receivers, I'd rather be carrying a beat up, realistic weapon than a plastic looking fake one. I guess its all about immersion factor.

Great thing is, the developers of the game are trying to make it as realistic as possible and the setting in the modern time, which, in many of the shooters now don't do, included Arma 3.
I don't disagree my point is simply that anodizing doesn't chip but they have made it look like chiped paint. On an anodized piece of aluminum with that kind of wear it would have a feathered edge because it would be worn not chipped with such a clean jagged edge.

vs.

Its obviously different for other weapons like the AKs and SAW because they are steel so they would have some kind of coating like paint or powder coat or parkerizing or something like that.