Political Debate Thread

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by DBRider251 »

America will die with the two party system. It's amazing how your narrow-mindedness and shortsightedness always prevail Havoc.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Racers52 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:35 pm Desantis/Tulsi or vice versa would sweep for president and vp
...in Florida.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Racers52 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:35 pm Desantis/Tulsi or vice versa would sweep for president and vp
What's the appeal of Tulsi? She sounds like a standard liberal Russian tankie to me. I don't get why the right likes her.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing

So the right are the pinko commies now?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:22 am So the right are the pinko commies now?
They're obviously the Russians favorite target now. I actually think Joe McCarthy was right in that he recognized a real problem. Every time I see something about some poor victim of McCarthyism I go and read about the victim's history and they always turn out to actually be communists. I don't think blacklisting them was the answer but it's obvious the Soviets successfully influenced our schools and media. I hope this war finally crushes the Kremlin so we can stop having to deal with their bullshit disinformation. I know it'll never happen but I can hope.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing

The blanket praise of Putin's "genius" and defense of his antics are more what I was pointing to.
jlv wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:36 am...poor victim of McCarthyism...
Yikes! Hot take JLV! Paste a new label on it post 9/11 and call it the global war on terror. Every generation has to re-brand it. The way Hoover wiped his ass with the constitution in both eras of The Red Scare was testament to how ginned-up conservative paranoia can open the way for entirely new ways to violate Americans in the name of _______. McCarthy was a wet dream for Hoover and I'm certain they celebrated together in ways that Madison Cawthorn would love to divulge lol! Charges coming!
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:43 pm Yikes! Hot take JLV! Paste a new label on it post 9/11 and call it the global war on terror. Every generation has to re-brand it. The way Hoover wiped his ass with the constitution in both eras of The Red Scare was testament to how ginned-up conservative paranoia can open the way for entirely new ways to violate Americans in the name of _______. McCarthy was a wet dream for Hoover and I'm certain they celebrated together in ways that Madison Cawthorn would love to divulge lol! Charges coming!
My opinion on McCarthy is definitely not mainstream! But why isn't what's happening to Russian aligned people now McCarthyism? Is it just because you liked the old Russian apologists better?

I have no use for either one. The old school communist/leftists and the new neo nazi/whatever you want to call what the Kremlin is pushing now both suck. The world would be a better place without them.

(I'm not pro McCarthyism btw. I just acknowledge that he was trying to address a real problem.)
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
TeamHavocRacing

Ok. Fair enough. I have to suffer so many liberal PC ninnies around here with all the proper pronouns etc. It's like a minefield! Oregon is totally a red state once you get out of the metro area so I got it coming in both ears. It's been hard watching my city turn to complete rat shit. They went from a reputation of trigger-happy racists to now defunded, completely gun-shy pacifists! We apparently can't get normal adjustments anymore. It always has to swing wildly from one extreme to another. *sigh*
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

jlv wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:56 am
What's the appeal of Tulsi? She sounds like a standard liberal Russian tankie to me. I don't get why the right likes her.
Former congresswoman from Hawaii, has served two tours in a medical unit and is still a reserve member of the U.S Army, is physically and mentally fit (which should be a standard requirement for public service I.E physical health is a good measure of mental health typically), isn't afraid to just call it how it is and go against the democratic and republican establishment. I dont agree with everything she says or all of her policy positions but out of all the active politicians in the media space right now she is making the most sense in fighting the business and political elite whilst representing the average american in my opinion. What do you not like about her?
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

Racers52 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:58 pm Former congresswoman from Hawaii, has served two tours in a medical unit and is still a reserve member of the U.S Army, is physically and mentally fit (which should be a standard requirement for public service I.E physical health is a good measure of mental health typically), isn't afraid to just call it how it is and go against the democratic and republican establishment. I dont agree with everything she says or all of her policy positions but out of all the active politicians in the media space right now she is making the most sense in fighting the business and political elite whilst representing the average american in my opinion. What do you not like about her?
But that's just generic pablum that you could write about any politician. Where it matters she's a big government liberal on domestic policy and if Putin isn't paying her he should be on foreign policy. I don't get what there is to like about her for anyone on the right.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
TeamHavocRacing

Welp, Biden got the 'Rona and is now on the CDC's widely recommended practice of drinking bleach and injecting disinfectant while taking horse de-wormer. (Don't you wish?)
m121c

Post by m121c »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:11 pm drinking bleach and injecting disinfectant while taking horse de-wormer. (Don't you wish?)
Awe, gotta love when a father and son share hobbies.
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

m121c wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:38 am Awe, gotta love when a father and son share hobbies.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
baker

Post by baker »

jlv wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:36 am
TeamHavocRacing wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:22 am So the right are the pinko commies now?
They're obviously the Russians favorite target now. I actually think Joe McCarthy was right in that he recognized a real problem. Every time I see something about some poor victim of McCarthyism I go and read about the victim's history and they always turn out to actually be communists. I don't think blacklisting them was the answer but it's obvious the Soviets successfully influenced our schools and media. I hope this war finally crushes the Kremlin so we can stop having to deal with their bullshit disinformation. I know it'll never happen but I can hope.
The only place McCarthy went wrong is a accusing literally everyone. Otherwise I wish the red scare would happen again. It fathoms me how much dumb college students think communism is a good thing and preach kill capitalism while they browse Amazon on a Mac drinking Starbucks.