Political Debate Thread

I've heard conversation coming out of animal pens that is more intelligent than what is going on in here.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Political Debate Thread

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Here we have Frankenstein shouting "Fire bad! FIRE BAD!"
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Well, it turns out that fire really is bad. I knew it. The lady doth protest too much, methinks. So, using that calculus, what will come to light about Doug Collins?
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
TeamHavocRacing

Usually I try and tear down the right with disparaging remarks here. However, they seem to be doing a bang-up job of it all alone. Bravo! Carry on!
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by jlv »

Trump doesn't need any help tearing down the right.

What'd you think of the lefties going all "all lives matter" over the recent spate of attacks on Jews?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
TeamHavocRacing

It's really hard keeping up on all of the attacks coming from all quarters. Just the shootings alone are off the charts. I was talking about the need to buy into the broken record chant about stopping the steal in order to be "for us" and welcomed. Marjorie Taylor Greene is so entertaining! As a matter of fact, she's so entertaining that they want to take away the fun and shut her up! It isn't that fun to watch.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 3:41 pm It's really hard keeping up on all of the attacks coming from all quarters. Just the shootings alone are off the charts. I was talking about the need to buy into the broken record chant about stopping the steal in order to be "for us" and welcomed. Marjorie Taylor Greene is so entertaining! As a matter of fact, she's so entertaining that they want to take away the fun and shut her up! It isn't that fun to watch.
I just find it funny how hard it is to give an unqualified condemnation of something that is obviously bad. Is it really that hard to say "those attacks on innocent Jewish people are disgraceful" without having to throw in some stupid bone to Islam? Same with the BLM stuff. How hard is it to say the police shouldn't choke black people to death without throwing in some stupid qualification? It's like no one will give an inch to the opposing tribe even when it's obviously right.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
baker

Post by baker »

jlv wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 11:51 pm What'd you think of the lefties going all "all lives matter" over the recent spate of attacks on Jews?
They did what....
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

baker wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 5:53 am
jlv wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 11:51 pm What'd you think of the lefties going all "all lives matter" over the recent spate of attacks on Jews?
They did what....
Click the link. Apparently they had a group meeting and decided the correct response was to condemn "antisemitism and Islamophobia".
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
TeamHavocRacing

jlv wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:27 am...no one will give an inch to the opposing tribe even when it's obviously right.
With an emboldened Nuttinyahoo really feeling his oats lately, it's been "We get to clear and/or occupy disputed territory and you'll like it and better not retaliate!" Palestine gets ten-fold retaliation when they respond. He was enabled by the endorsement of our former pumpkin-in-chief to claim Jerusalem as the capitol in another intentionally inflammatory, totally douchey move. With BLM, we've made this bed as a nation and now we get to lay in it. Centuries of oppression will kind of piss a people off. Anyone that opposes this notion is digging in as a racist. "Waaahhh! White lives matter too!" The problem is we've emphasized that way too much for way too long.
jlv
Site Admin

Post by jlv »

TeamHavocRacing wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:55 pm
jlv wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 1:27 am...no one will give an inch to the opposing tribe even when it's obviously right.
With an emboldened Nuttinyahoo really feeling his oats lately, it's been "We get to clear and/or occupy disputed territory and you'll like it and better not retaliate!" Palestine gets ten-fold retaliation when they respond. He was enabled by the endorsement of our former pumpkin-in-chief to claim Jerusalem as the capitol in another intentionally inflammatory, totally douchey move. With BLM, we've made this bed as a nation and now we get to lay in it. Centuries of oppression will kind of piss a people off. Anyone that opposes this notion is digging in as a racist. "Waaahhh! White lives matter too!" The problem is we've emphasized that way too much for way too long.
What does that have to do with attacking random Jews in the US? If you have a problem with an unqualified denunciation of those attacks you're basically the left version of "all lives matter".
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
TeamHavocRacing

jlv wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:42 am
What does that have to do with attacking random Jews in the US? If you have a problem with an unqualified denunciation of those attacks you're basically the left version of "all lives matter".
As far as attacks on our own citizens in retaliation, hate and/or prejudice for their being non-white,
that's always been a problem and I condemn it too. Shit flows dowhill. It's a fucking zoo out there! Just look at the NBA fans! Someone always has to project on others. I guess I wasn't on that specific topic because I don't click links mostly. Mostly.
Jrife548
Team: looking 4 gamer team

Post by Jrife548 »

Shit boys. Looks like we were right.

Dr. Fettucine Alfredo or whatever and his leaked emails are fucking amazing. This just proves so much that nobody is talking about. Fuck. You. to everything who supported this asshole when we all condemned him. It was obvious from the start
m121c

Post by m121c »

Jrife548 wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:43 pm Shit boys. Looks like we were right.

Dr. Fettucine Alfredo or whatever and his leaked emails are fucking amazing. This just proves so much that nobody is talking about. Fuck. You. to everything who supported this asshole when we all condemned him. It was obvious from the start
Now his whole gig is "attacks and questions about me are attacks on science". :roll:

He struggles to answer any questions or criticisms, yet says every point can "easily" be debunked and refuted... without ever actually spending any time doing so.
TeamHavocRacing

You guys act like Trump was actually doing something about it other than denying it and lying again about what a great job he was doing. You're a little late to the game as we glide into a mask-free 4th of July. You're welcome!